Caleb Murphy leads the South Florida Bulls (5-4) into a matchup against the UCF Knights (3-2) after scoring 20 points in a 58-57 loss to Memphis. The Bulls are 2-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, January 2, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on ESP+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 131.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCF (+2)||Over (131)||UCF 69 South Florida 67|
- The Bulls and their opponents have recorded more than 131 points in 122.2% of their outings this season (11 of nine opportunities).
- UCF and its opponents have combined to score at least 131 points in 60% of their games this season (three of five chances).
- These teams average a combined 137.8 points per game, 6.8 more points than the over/under of 131 set for this game.
- The Bulls and the Knights have seen their opponents average a combined 7.4 more points per game than the point total of 131 set in this game.
- The average total the Bulls have had set in matchups this year is 9.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Knights this year is 4.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.6 points the Bulls put up per game are only 2.2 more points than the Knights allow (68.4).
- South Florida is 4-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- UCF is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 70.6 points.
- The Knights’ 67.2 points per game are only 2.8 fewer points than the 70 the Bulls give up.
- UCF has gone 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 70 points.
- South Florida’s record is 1-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it gives up more than 67.2 points.
- The Bulls have totaled only five more points than their opponents this season (0.6 per game on average), while the Knights have been out-scored by six total points (1.2 per game average differential).
South Florida Betting Information
- South Florida has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 2-5 record.
- The Bulls have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- South Florida has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 5 of 7 games for a 71.4% rate.
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has a winning record against the spread, going 3-2 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- The Knights have fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- The Knights and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 2 of 5 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-48 USF|
|1/18/2020||UCF||-3.5||123||-178||142||Regular Season||55-54 UCF|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-63 UCF|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-65 UCF|
South Florida Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulls this season is David Collins, who averages 12.4 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 3.7 assists per game.
- Alexis Yetna leads South Florida in rebounding, averaging 8.0 per game, while Murphy leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Justin Brown makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Collins and Michael Durr lead the Bulls on the defensive end, with Collins leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Durr in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Brandon Mahan averages 20.6 points and 5.6 rebounds per game for the Knights, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Dre Fuller Jr.’s assist statline paces UCF; he records 3.4 assists per game.
- Darin Green Jr. connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Knights, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.4 per game.
- UCF’s leader in steals is Isaiah Adams (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is C.J. Walker (1.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found