The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (3-7) host the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (5-5) in a matchup of OVC teams at Show Me Center, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 28, 2021. The Redhawks are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State||-2||-112||-109||140.5||-109||-112||-136||110|
|Southeast Missouri State (-2)||Over (140.5)||Southeast Missouri State 73 SIU-Edwardsville 70|
- The Redhawks and their opponents have combined to record more than 140.5 points in 40% of their outings this season (four of 10 opportunities).
- SIU-Edwardsville and its opponents have combined to score at least 140.5 points in four of 10 games (40%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 137.2 points per game, 3.3 less points than the total of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.2 more points per game (145.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- The Redhawks average point total in matchups this year is 139.3, 1.2 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Cougars games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.6 points, 3.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Redhawks have covered five times in 10 contests.
- The Redhawks have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- Southeast Missouri State and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 5 of 10 games this season (50%).
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- The Cougars have a winning record against the spread, going 6-3 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- SIU-Edwardsville and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 4 of 9 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Southeast Missouri State||-2||138||-137||+110||Regular Season||75-71 SEMST|
|1/23/2020||SIU-Edwardsville||-1||140||-118||-105||Regular Season||84-65 SIUE|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-86 SIUE|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-88 SIUE|
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris leads the Redhawks in scoring, tallying 14.5 points per game to go with 2.4 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Nana Akenten leads Southeast Missouri State in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while DQ Nicholas leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- Akenten hits more threes per game than any other member of the Redhawks, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.9 per outing.
- Nicholas and Manny Patterson lead Southeast Missouri State on the defensive end, with Nicholas leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Patterson in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Sidney Wilson is at the top of the Cougars scoring leaderboard with 12.8 points per game. He also pulls down 4.3 rebounds and racks up 1.2 assists per game.
- The Cougars’ leader in rebounds is Mike Adewunmi with 6.4 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Courtney Carter with 3.9 per game.
- Adewunmi leads the Cougars in three-point shooting with an average of 1.3 made threes per game.
- The Cougars’ leader in steals is Carter with 1.8 per game, and Lamar Wright is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends