The Idaho Vandals (0-6) are big, 13.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a six-game losing streak when they visit the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (7-1) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at America First Events Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southern Utah (-13.5)||Under (148.5)||Southern Utah 81 Idaho 65|
- In 75% of their games this season (six of eight chances), the Thunderbirds and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- Idaho and its opponents have added up to score at least 148.5 points in 16.7% of their games this year (one of six chances).
- These teams average a combined 143.8 points per game, 4.7 fewer points than the total of 148.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 142.2 points per game, 6.3 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total the Thunderbirds have had set in matchups this year is 3.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Vandals games this year is 14.5 fewer points than the point total of 148.5 for this outing.
Southern Utah Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Thunderbirds have covered three times in four contests.
- More often than not, Southern Utah and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 4 of 4 chances this season.
Idaho Betting Information
- The Vandals have a losing record against the spread, going 2-3 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- Idaho has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 40% of matchups this season (2 out of 5 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Southern Utah||-12.5||137.5||-970||+614||Conference Tournament||75-69 SUTAH|
|2/29/2020||Southern Utah||-12.5||135||-1023||+630||Regular Season||87-55 SUTAH|
|1/27/2020||Southern Utah||-8||132||-393||+293||Regular Season||73-45 SUTAH|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-76 SUTAH|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-64 SUTAH|
Southern Utah Leaders
- The Thunderbirds scoring leader is Tevian Jones, who averages 18.0 per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Maizen Fausett is the Thunderbirds leading rebounder, grabbing 6.8 per game, while John Knight III is their best passer, distributing 4.7 assists in each contest.
- The Thunderbirds get the most three-point shooting production out of Aanen Moody, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Knight and Ivan Madunic lead the Thunderbirds on the defensive end, with Knight leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Madunic in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Scott Blakney sits at the top of the Vandals scoring leaderboard with 11.6 points per game. He also collects 2.6 rebounds and averages 0.3 assists per game.
- Idaho’s leader in rebounds is Tanner Christensen with 4.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Hunter-Jack Madden with 3.0 per game.
- Gabe Quinnett leads his teammates on the Vandals with 2.0 made threes per contest.
- Idaho’s leader in steals is Chance Garvin (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Christensen (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found