The Southern Utah Thunderbirds (13-3) are 7.5-point favorites as they look to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Sacramento State Hornets (7-6) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at America First Events Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southern Utah (-7.5)||Over (144)||Southern Utah 79 Sacramento State 69|
- In 81.2% of their opportunities this year (13 of 16 chances), the Thunderbirds and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 144 points.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have combined to score at least 144 points in six of 13 opportunities (46.2%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 16.1 more points per game (160.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 144 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.5 points per game, 4.5 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Thunderbirds games this season is 11.5 more points than the over/under of 144 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Hornets games this season is 0.2 more points than the point total of 144 in this outing.
Southern Utah Betting Information
- The Thunderbirds have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-3 record.
- The Thunderbirds have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- Southern Utah has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 8 of 10 games for a 80% rate.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- The Hornets have a winning record against the spread, going 6-4 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Hornets have a record ATS of 1-0.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 6 of 10 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2021||Southern Utah||-6.5||141||-290||+228||Regular Season||88-69 SUTAH|
|2/13/2020||Southern Utah||-1||122.5||-118||-105||Regular Season||70-55 SACST|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-49 SUTAH|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 SACST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-71 SUTAH|
Southern Utah Leaders
- The Thunderbirds scoring leader is Tevian Jones, who averages 17.8 per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Southern Utah’s leading rebounder is Maizen Fausett averaging 6.3 boards per game and its best passer is John Knight III and his 4.4 assists per game.
- Jones contributes the bulk of the Thunderbirds’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Southern Utah steals leader is Knight, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ivan Madunic, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
Sacramento State Leaders
- The Hornets’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Ethan Esposito with 17.6 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Bryce Fowler dishes out more assists than any other Sacramento State player with 4.0 per game. He also scores 13.0 points and pulls down 3.6 rebounds per game.
- William FitzPatrick makes 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hornets.
- The Hornets’ leader in steals is Christian Terrell with 1.7 per game, and David Jones is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends