The Weber State Wildcats (5-3) are just 1-point underdogs as they try to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (9-2) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Dee Events Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 153 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (+1)||Under (153)||Weber State 78 Southern Utah 72|
- The Thunderbirds and their opponents have combined for 153 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 11 outings (45.5%) this season.
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to score at least 153 points in five of eight opportunities (62.5%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 17.7 more points per game (170.7) than this matchup’s total of 153 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.4 fewer points per game (139.6) than this matchup’s total of 153 points.
- The average total the Thunderbirds have had set in games this year is 1.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Wildcats games this year have averaged a total of 156 points, three more than the point total in this matchup.
Southern Utah Betting Information
- Southern Utah is good against the spread, going 5-2 this season.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Thunderbirds have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-1 record.
- The Thunderbirds and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 7 games (85.7%) this season.
Weber State Betting Information
- The Wildcats have a winning record against the spread, going 4-1 ATS (covering 80% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Wildcats have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- Weber State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this year (3 out of 5 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-71 WEBST|
|1/30/2020||Southern Utah||-8.5||137||-448||+332||Regular Season||75-65 WEBST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-53 SUTAH|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-82 SUTAH|
Southern Utah Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Thunderbirds this season is Tevian Jones, who averages 19.3 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 1.1 assists per game.
- Southern Utah’s leading rebounder is Maizen Fausett averaging 7.2 boards per game and its best passer is John Knight III and his 4.3 assists per game.
- Jones’ 2.8 made threes per game lead the Thunderbirds.
- Knight is the Thunderbirds leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Ivan Madunic leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Weber State Leaders
- Isiah Brown sits at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 17.8 points per game. He also pulls down 4.8 rebounds and racks up 3.3 assists per game.
- Weber State’s leader in rebounds is Michal Kozak with 4.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Seikou Sisoho Jawara with 3.6 per game.
- Zahir Porter hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.
- The Wildcats’ leader in steals is Dillon Jones with 2.0 per game, and Kozak is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED