The Weber State Wildcats (6-3) are underdogs (+1) as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (9-3) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at America First Events Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 154.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (+1)||Under (154.5)||Weber State 79 Southern Utah 73|
- The Thunderbirds and their opponents have recorded more than 154.5 points in 41.7% of their outings this season (five of 12 opportunities).
- Weber State has played in six games this season (out of nine total matchups — 66.7% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 154.5 points.
- The Thunderbirds and the Wildcats combine to average 15.2 more points per game than the total of 154.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.1 points per game, 13.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Thunderbirds average point total in outings this year is 154.6, 0.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this year is 1.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Southern Utah Betting Information
- Against the spread, Southern Utah has been strong this season, posting a 5-3 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Thunderbirds have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-1 record.
- The Thunderbirds and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 8 games (87.5%) this season.
Weber State Betting Information
- Weber State has a winning record against the spread, going 5-1 ATS (covering 83.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Wildcats have a record ATS of 3-1.
- In the majority of Wildcats games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 6 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Weber State||-2.5||153.5||-150||+123||Regular Season||91-67 WEBST|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-71 WEBST|
|1/30/2020||Southern Utah||-8.5||137||-448||+332||Regular Season||75-65 WEBST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-53 SUTAH|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-82 SUTAH|
Southern Utah Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Thunderbirds this season is Tevian Jones, who averages 18.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 1.0 assist per game.
- Maizen Fausett is the Thunderbirds leading rebounder, grabbing 6.8 per game, while John Knight III is their best passer, averaging 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Jones contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Thunderbirds. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
- The Southern Utah steals leader is Knight, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ivan Madunic, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Weber State Leaders
- Isiah Brown averages 18.2 points and tacks on 3.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Wildcats’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Wildcats’ top rebounder is Cody Carlson — he pulls down 5.3 per game while scoring 13.3 points per game.
- Zahir Porter contributes the bulk of the Wildcats’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Dillon Jones (1.8 steals per game) and Michal Kozak (1.4 blocks per game) pace the Wildcats in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED