The Stanford Cardinal (14-10) are at home in Pac-12 action against the Oregon State Beavers (12-11) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 6:30 PM ET. The Cardinal are favored by 7 points in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is 134 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oregon State (+7)||Over (134)||Stanford 72 Oregon State 66|
- In 18 of 24 outings (75%) this season, the Cardinal and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 134 points.
- Oregon State and its opponents have added up to score at least 134 points in 60.9% of their matchups this year (14 of 23 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 141.5 points per game, 7.5 more points than the total of 134 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.5 more points per game (136.5) than this game’s total of 134 points.
- The average point total for Cardinal games this season is 6.5 more points than the over/under of 134 in this matchup.
- Beavers games this year have averaged an over/under of 137.6 points, 3.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cardinal average just four more points per game (71.7) than the Beavers allow (67.7).
- Stanford is 12-0 against the spread and 13-3 overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- Oregon State has a 2-6 record against the spread and a 1-7 record overall when allowing more than 71.7 points.
- The Beavers put up an average of 69.8 points per game, only one more point than the 68.8 the Cardinal allow.
- Oregon State has put together an 8-4 overall record and an 8-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.8 points.
- Stanford’s record is 5-9 against the spread and 6-8 overall when it gives up more than 69.8 points.
- The Cardinal have out-scored their opponents by a total of 70 points this season (2.9 points per game on average), and the Beavers have put up 48 more points than their opponents on the year (2.1 per game).
Stanford Betting Information
- Stanford has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-11-1 record.
- The Cardinal have covered half the time, going 4-4 against the spread when favored by at least 7 points.
- More often than not, Stanford and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 15 of 24 chances this season.
Oregon State Betting Information
- Oregon State has a 13-8-1 record against the spread, covering in 59.1% of their contests.
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Beavers have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In 11 out of Oregon State’s 22 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2021||Stanford||-5.5||134||-247||+200||Regular Season||81-71 STAN|
|3/5/2020||Oregon State||-1.5||133.5||-125||+103||Regular Season||68-65 ORSTU|
|1/30/2020||Stanford||-6.5||128.5||-304||+232||Regular Season||68-63 ORSTU|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-60 STAN|
- The Cardinal leader in points and rebounds is Oscar da Silva, who scores 18.8 points and pulls down 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Michael O’Connell leads the Cardinal in assists, averaging 3.0 per game while also scoring 6.8 points per contest.
- Spencer Jones leads the Cardinal in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 threes per game.
- O’Connell is the Cardinal leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while da Silva leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson collects 16.0 points and tacks on 4.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Beavers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Abdul Alatishe is at the top of the Oregon State rebounding leaderboard with 8.4 rebounds per game. He also racks up 9.1 points and tacks on 1.5 assists per game.
- Jarod Lucas leads his teammates on the Beavers with 2.2 made threes per outing.
- The Beavers’ leader in steals is Thompson with 1.3 per game, and Alatishe is their leader in blocks with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED