The Oregon State Beavers (5-3) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Stanford Cardinal (5-3) on Monday, January 4, 2021 at Gill Coliseum as 6.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET on PACN. The point total in the matchup is 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Cardinal and their opponents have combined to put up more than 135 points in 150% of their games this season (12 of eight opportunities).
- Oregon State and its opponents have combined to score at least 135 points in four of eight outings (50%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 12.1 more points per game (147.1) than this game’s over/under of 135 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 129.8 points per game, 5.2 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Cardinal have had set in games this season is 1.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Beavers games this year is 5.8 more points than the point total of 135 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.6 points per game the Cardinal score are 6.4 more points than the Beavers allow (64.2).
- Stanford has a 4-0 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 64.2 points.
- Oregon State has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 70.6 points.
- The Beavers put up an average of 76.5 points per game, 10.9 more points than the 65.6 the Cardinal give up to opponents.
- Oregon State is 3-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it scores more than 65.6 points.
- Stanford’s record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows more than 76.5 points to its opponents.
- The Cardinal have out-scored their opponents by a total of 40 points this season (five points per game on average), and the Beavers have put up 98 more points than their opponents on the year (12.3 per game).
Stanford Betting Information
- Stanford has struggled against the spread, going 3-4-1 on the year.
- The Cardinal have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or higher.
- The Cardinal have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 8 games (37.5%).
Oregon State Betting Information
- Oregon State has a losing record against the spread, going 3-4 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Beavers have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- Oregon State and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 3 of 7 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Oregon State||-1.5||133.5||-125||103||Regular Season||68-65 ORSTU|
|1/30/2020||Stanford||-6.5||128.5||-304||232||Regular Season||68-63 ORSTU|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-60 STAN|
- The Cardinal leader in points and rebounds is Oscar da Silva, who scores 17.9 points and pulls down 6.0 rebounds per game.
- Daejon Davis is the Cardinal best passer, dispensing 3.8 assists per game while scoring 13.8 PPG.
- Spencer Jones’ 1.5 made threes per game lead the Cardinal.
- Jones is the Cardinal leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while da Silva leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson is the top scorer for the Beavers with 17.1 points per game. He also tacks on 3.8 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Oregon State leaders in rebounding and assists are Abdul Alatishe with 8.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.9 points and 1.9 assists per game) and Zach Reichle with 4.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.4 points and 3.9 rebounds per game).
- Thompson provides the most three-point shooting production for the Beavers. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Gianni Hunt (1.3 steals per game) and Alatishe (1.6 blocks per game) lead the Beavers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found