The Stanford Cardinal (8-3) are favored (-1.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Utah Utes (4-5) at 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Jon M. Huntsman Center. The game airs on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 54.5% of their opportunities this year (six of 11 chances), the Cardinal and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 137.5 points.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points in five of nine outings (55.6%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 142.2 points per game, 4.7 more points than the total of 137.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 132.2 points per game, 5.3 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The Cardinal average point total in outings this season is 140.3, 2.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Utes games this year have averaged a total of 134.1 points, 3.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.8 points per game the Cardinal record are 8.1 more points than the Utes allow (65.7).
- Stanford has a 7-0 record overall and a 6-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 65.7 points.
- In games when Utah gives up more than 73.8 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Utes’ 68.4 points per game are just 1.9 more points than the 66.5 the Cardinal give up.
- When it scores more than 66.5 points, Utah is 3-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Stanford’s record is 4-2 overall and 3-3 against the spread when it gives up more than 68.4 points to its opponents.
- The Cardinal have out-scored their opponents by a total of 81 points this season (7.3 points per game on average), and the Utes have put up 25 more points than their opponents on the year (2.7 per game).
Stanford Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Cardinal have covered six times in 11 contests.
- The Cardinal have posted a winning record of 5-3 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- In 6 of 11 (54.5%) contests this season, Stanford and its opponents have hit the total.
Utah Betting Information
- The Utes have a losing record against the spread, going 3-6 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Utes have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- Utah has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 55.6% of matchups this season (5 out of 9 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Stanford||-7.5||130.5||-361||+275||Regular Season||70-62 STAN|
|2/6/2020||Utah||-1.5||135||-125||+102||Regular Season||64-56 UTAH|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-66 UTAH|
- The Cardinal leader in points and rebounds is Oscar da Silva, who scores 19.8 points and pulls down 7.4 boards per game.
- Ziaire Williams leads the Cardinal in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 11.6 points per contest.
- Spencer Jones hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Cardinal, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per outing.
- Jones and da Silva lead the Cardinal on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and da Silva in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- The Utes’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Timmy Allen with 15.6 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Rylan Jones’ assist statline leads Utah; he dishes out 4.7 assists per game.
- Alfonso Plummer is the top scorer from deep for the Utes, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Rylan Jones (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Utah while Branden Carlson (1.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found