The Utah Utes (9-7) are 5-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Stanford Cardinal (12-8) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Maples Pavilion. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on PACN. The over/under for the matchup is set at 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Utah (+5)||Over (138.5)||Stanford 71 Utah 68|
- In 55% of their opportunities this season (11 of 20 chances), the Cardinal and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to score more than 138.5 points in 50% of their matchups this season (eight of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 3.6 more points per game (142.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 135.5 points per game, 3.0 less than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Cardinal games this year is 1.1 more points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Utes this year is 0.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cardinal record 71.2 points per contest, only 4.1 more points than the 67.1 the Utes give up to opponents.
- When Stanford puts up more than 67.1 points, it is 9-0 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- Utah has put together a 2-5 record against the spread and a 2-5 record overall when allowing more than 71.2 points.
- The Utes’ 70.9 points per game are only 2.5 more points than the 68.4 the Cardinal allow.
- Utah has compiled a 9-3 overall record and a 7-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.4 points.
- Stanford is 4-7 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 70.9 points.
- The Cardinal have totaled 57 more points than their opponents this season (2.8 per game on average), and the Utes have scored 60 more points than their opponents (3.8 per game).
Stanford Betting Information
- The Cardinal have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 9-10-1 record.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Cardinal have fared well against the spread, putting up a 5-3 record.
- The Cardinal have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 8 times in 20 games this season.
Utah Betting Information
- Utah has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 7-9 ATS.
- When they play as at least 5-point underdogs, the Utes have a record ATS of 2-4.
- In the majority of Utes games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 16 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2021||Stanford||-1||138||-113||-108||Regular Season||79-65 UTAH|
|2/26/2020||Stanford||-7.5||130.5||-361||+275||Regular Season||70-62 STAN|
|2/6/2020||Utah||-1.5||135||-125||+102||Regular Season||64-56 UTAH|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-66 UTAH|
- Oscar da Silva leads the Cardinal in scoring and rebounding, putting up 19.5 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Michael O’Connell is the Cardinal best passer, dishing out 2.6 assists per game while scoring 6.2 PPG.
- Spencer Jones provides the most three-point shooting production for the Cardinal. He knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
- Jones is Stanford’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while da Silva leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- The Utes’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Timmy Allen with 16.8 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Rylan Jones dishes out more assists than any other Utah teammate with 4.1 per game. He also scores 4.9 points and pulls down 2.0 rebounds per game.
- Alfonso Plummer contributes the bulk of the Utes’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the team.
- Utah’s leader in steals is Rylan Jones (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Branden Carlson (1.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview