The Stanford Cardinal (7-3) are 7.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Washington State Cougars (9-1) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Kaiser Permanente Arena. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on PACN. The point total in the matchup is set at 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington State (+7.5)||Over (133.5)||Stanford 72 Washington State 64|
- In six of 10 outings (60%) this year, the Cardinal and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- Washington State and its opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points in four of 10 opportunities (40%) this season.
- The Cardinal and the Cougars combine to average 10.5 more points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.7 less points per game (127.8) than this matchup’s total of 133.5 points.
- The Cardinal average point total in matchups this year is 140.8, 7.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Cougars this season is 2.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.7 points per game the Cardinal average are 13 more points than the Cougars allow (60.7).
- Stanford has a 5-0-1 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when scoring more than 60.7 points.
- When Washington State gives up more than 73.7 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Cougars’ 70.3 points per game are only 3.2 more points than the 67.1 the Cardinal allow.
- Washington State is 5-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.1 points.
- Stanford is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 70.3 points.
- The Cardinal have put up a total of 66 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.6 per game), and the Cougars have out-scored opponents by 96 points on the season (9.6 more per game).
Stanford Betting Information
- Against the spread, Stanford has been strong this season, posting a 5-4-1 record.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Cardinal have put up a 2-2 record ATS.
- Cardinal games have played to the total or above 5 times in 10 games this season.
Washington State Betting Information
- Washington State’s record against the spread is 5-5.
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Cougars have not fared well, going 1-4 against the spread.
- In the majority of Cougars games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 10 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2020||Stanford||-4.5||135||-209||+167||Regular Season||75-57 STAN|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-62 STAN|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||98-50 STAN|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-66 STAN|
- Oscar da Silva leads the Cardinal in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 19.1 points and 6.8 boards per game.
- Daejon Davis leads Stanford in assists, averaging 3.8 per game while also scoring 13.8 points per contest.
- Spencer Jones paces his teammates on the Cardinal with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Jones and da Silva lead the Cardinal on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and da Silva in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Washington State Leaders
- The Cougars’ Isaac Bonton averages enough points (17.7 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Efe Abogidi is at the top of the Washington State rebounding leaderboard with 9.0 rebounds per game. He also racks up 10.6 points and tacks on 0.4 assists per game.
- Andrej Jakimovski paces his teammates on the Cougars with 1.7 made threes per contest.
- Washington State’s leader in steals is Bonton (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Abogidi (2.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found