Rylan Bergersen leads the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (4-17) into a matchup with the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (14-4) after scoring 26 points in an 84-82 win over Abilene Christian. The ‘Jacks are 11-point favorites in the game on Monday, March 1, 2021, which tips off at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 156.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Central Arkansas (+11)||Under (156.5)||SFA 81 Central Arkansas 72|
- In 10 of 18 outings (55.6%) this year, the ‘Jacks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 156.5 points.
- In seven of 21 outings (33.3%) this year, Central Arkansas and its opponents have combined to score more than 156.5 points.
- The ‘Jacks and the Sugar Bears combine to average 3.9 less points per game than the total of 156.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.4 less points per game (153.1) than this game’s total of 156.5 points.
- The ‘Jacks average point total in outings this season is 154.3, 2.2 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Sugar Bears this year is 5.0 points lower than this game’s over/under.
SFA Betting Information
- SFA has struggled against the spread, going 6-8 on the year.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the ‘Jacks have struggled to a 2-4 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, SFA and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 10 of 14 chances this season.
Central Arkansas Betting Information
- Central Arkansas has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 7-12 ATS.
- In most of Sugar Bears games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 19 games, 52.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2021||SFA||-10||152.5||-525||+387||Regular Season||95-69 SFAUS|
|2/19/2020||SFA||-12.5||150||-1037||+595||Regular Season||83-68 SFAUS|
|1/15/2020||SFA||-9||156||-455||+347||Regular Season||77-76 SFAUS|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-74 CARK|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||105-99 SFAUS|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the ‘Jacks is Gavin Kensmil, who puts up 15.8 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- David Kachelries is the ‘Jacks best passer, dishing out 4.6 assists per game while scoring 11.0 PPG.
- Kachelries leads the ‘Jacks in three-point shooting with an average of 1.4 threes per game.
- Roti Ware and Nana Antwi-Boasiako lead the ‘Jacks on the defensive end, with Ware leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Antwi-Boasiako in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Central Arkansas Leaders
- The Sugar Bears’ Bergersen averages enough points (17.3 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Jared Chatham’s stat line of 7.0 rebounds, 8.2 points and 0.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Central Arkansas rebounding leaderboard.
- Kachelries leads his teammates on the Sugar Bears with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Central Arkansas’ leader in steals is Bergersen (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Chatham (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED