The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (14-3) are heavily favored (-11) to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Lamar Cardinals (5-17) at 5:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Montagne Center. The matchup’s over/under is 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Lamar (+11)||Under (146.5)||SFA 77 Lamar 68|
- In 11 of 17 opportunities (64.7%) this season, the ‘Jacks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- Lamar has combined with its opponents to score more than 146.5 points in eight of 22 games (36.4%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (147.1) than this matchup’s total of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 fewer points per game (145.2) than this game’s total of 146.5 points.
- The ‘Jacks average point total in outings this year is 153.4, 6.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Cardinals games this season have averaged an over/under of 139 points, 7.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
SFA Betting Information
- SFA has covered in just six of 13 matchups this season.
- The ‘Jacks have struggled to cover, going just 2-4 ATS when favored by at least 11 points.
- The ‘Jacks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 13 games this season.
Lamar Betting Information
- Lamar has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 9-13 ATS.
- In 11 out of Lamar’s 22 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||SFA||-15||142||-1599||+860||Regular Season||102-72 SFAUS|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-76 SFAUS|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-62 SFAUS|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-79 LAMAR|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-67 LAMAR|
- The scoring leader for the ‘Jacks this season is Cameron Johnson, who averages 16.0 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Gavin Kensmil is SFA’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.9 per game, while David Kachelries is its best passer, distributing 4.7 assists in each contest.
- Kachelries contributes the bulk of the ‘Jacks’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.4 threes per game to lead the team.
- Roti Ware is SFA’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Nana Antwi-Boasiako leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- Davion Buster puts up 15.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- The Lamar leaders in rebounding and assists are Avery Sullivan with 7.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.6 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Kasen Harrison with 3.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.6 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- Buster is dependable from distance and leads the Cardinals with 3.1 made threes per game.
- Lamar’s leader in steals is Ellis Jefferson (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is David Muoka (2.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED