The New Orleans Privateers (4-10) are 9.5-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (10-3) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Lakefront Arena. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 152.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The ‘Jacks and their opponents have combined to put up more than 152.5 points in 53.8% of their outings this year (seven of 13 opportunities).
- New Orleans and its opponents have added up to score more than 152.5 points in 21.4% of their matchups this season (three of 14 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.3 more points per game (152.8) than this game’s total of 152.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.3 less points per game (147.2) than this matchup’s total of 152.5 points.
- The average point total in ‘Jacks games this year is 1.0 more point than the over/under of 152.5 in this matchup.
- Privateers games this year have averaged an over/under of 146.5 points, 6.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
SFA Betting Information
- SFA has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 4-6 record.
- The ‘Jacks have covered half the time, going 3-3 against the spread when favored by at least 9.5 points.
- More often than not, SFA and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 7 of 10 chances this season.
New Orleans Betting Information
- New Orleans has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 4-7-1 ATS.
- New Orleans has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (6 out of 12 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-74 SFAUS|
|1/4/2020||SFA||-8||149.5||-385||+295||Regular Season||87-68 SFAUS|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-61 NO|
- The scoring leader for the ‘Jacks this season is Cameron Johnson, who averages 17.8 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game.
- Gavin Kensmil is SFA’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.5 per game, while David Kachelries is its best passer, averaging 4.7 assists in each contest.
- Johnson makes more threes per game than any other member of the ‘Jacks, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.5 per outing.
- The SFA steals leader is Roti Ware, who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Nana Antwi-Boasiako, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
New Orleans Leaders
- Damion Rosser collects 16.2 points and 7.4 rebounds per game for the Privateers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- New Orleans’ assist leader is Lamont Berzat with 3.1 per game. He also averages 7.2 points per game and adds 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Derek St. Hilaire paces his teammates on the Privateers with 2.1 made threes per outing.
- Troy Green (1.3 steals per game) and LaDarius Marshall (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Privateers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED