The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (5-2) are heavily favored (by 13.5 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Northwestern State Demons (2-11) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 150.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northwestern State (+13.5)||Under (150.5)||SFA 81 Northwestern State 69|
- In 57.1% of their games this year (four of seven chances), the ‘Jacks and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 150.5 points.
- Northwestern State and its opponents have added up to score at least 150.5 points in 61.5% of their games this season (eight of 13 opportunities).
- The ‘Jacks and the Demons combine to average 0.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 150.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 152.3 points per game, 1.8 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in ‘Jacks games this year is 1.6 more points than the over/under of 150.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Demons this season is 0.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
SFA Betting Information
- SFA been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning a 2-2 record.
- SFA and its adversaries have combined to cover the point total in 2 of 4 games this year (50%).
Northwestern State Betting Information
- The Demons have a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering just 45.5% of the time).
- The Demons and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 11 (45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||SFA||-15||147||-1706||+890||Regular Season||90-59 SFAUS|
|1/22/2020||SFA||-10||150||-590||+406||Regular Season||69-62 SFAUS|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-72 NWST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-59 NWST|
- The scoring leader for the ‘Jacks this season is Cameron Johnson, who averages 17.4 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game.
- Gavin Kensmil is SFA’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.1 per game, while Roti Ware is its best passer, averaging 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Johnson contributes the bulk of the ‘Jacks’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.3 threes per game to lead the team.
- Ware and Calvin Solomon lead SFA on the defensive end, with Ware leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Solomon in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Northwestern State Leaders
- Trenton Massner averages 12.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the Demons.
- Kendal Coleman is atop the Demons rebounding leaderboard with 6.7 rebounds per game, and C.J. Jones leads the team in assists with 2.5 per contest.
- Jairus Roberson’s 2.8 made threes per game lead the Demons.
- Northwestern State’s leader in steals is Massner (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Coleman (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends