A game after he put up 29 points in an 82-69 loss to Abilene Christian, Simeon Fryer leads the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-13) on the road against the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (9-3) as 17.5-point underdogs. The matchup tips at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Texas A&M-CC (+17.5)||Over (142.5)||SFA 79 Texas A&M-CC 64|
- The ‘Jacks and their opponents have combined for 142.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 10 of 12 outings (83.3%) this season.
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have added up to score at least 142.5 points in 40% of their games this season (six of 15 opportunities).
- The ‘Jacks and the Islanders combine to average 3.1 more points per game than the total of 142.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.9 more points per game (144.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- The average point total in ‘Jacks games this season is 11.5 more points than the over/under of 142.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Islanders games this year is 6.5 less points than the point total of 142.5 for this outing.
SFA Betting Information
- SFA has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 4-5 record.
- SFA has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 6 of 9 games for a 66.7% rate.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- Texas A&M-CC has a losing record against the spread, going 5-7 ATS (covering just 41.7% of the time).
- In the majority of Texas A&M-CC’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 12 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||SFA||-14||139||-1390||+777||Regular Season||84-75 SFAUS|
|2/12/2020||SFA||-8.5||131||-445||+330||Regular Season||75-67 SFAUS|
|1/8/2020||SFA||-16.5||134||-2500||+1075||Regular Season||73-72 TAMU|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-55 TAMU|
- Cameron Johnson leads the ‘Jacks in scoring, tallying 18.2 points per game to go with 4.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Gavin Kensmil is the ‘Jacks leading rebounder, pulling down 6.3 per game, while David Kachelries is their best passer, distributing 4.3 assists in each contest.
- Johnson paces his teammates on the ‘Jacks with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Roti Ware is the ‘Jacks leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Nana Antwi-Boasiako leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- Jalen White holds the top spot on the Islanders leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 10.6 points and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Hairston records more assists than any other Texas A&M-CC teammate with 3.0 per game. He also averages 7.0 points and pulls down 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Nolan Bertain provides the bulk of the Islanders’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Islanders’ leader in steals is Myles Smith with 1.4 per game, and Perry Francois is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED