The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-10) are expected to extend a four-game losing streak when they host the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (8-3) as 11.5-point underdogs at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at American Bank Center. The matchup has a point total of 140.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 81.8% of their games this year (nine of 11 chances), the ‘Jacks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 140 points.
- Texas A&M-CC has combined with its opponents to score at least 140 points in four of 12 games (33.3%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game (144.9) than this matchup’s total of 140 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143.5 points per game, 3.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The ‘Jacks average point total in outings this season is 153.5, 13.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Islanders this year is 5.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
SFA Betting Information
- SFA been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, compiling a 4-4 record.
- The ‘Jacks have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -11.5 or higher.
- SFA has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 5 of 8 games for a 62.5% rate.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- Texas A&M-CC has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 3-6 ATS.
- In the majority of Islanders games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 9 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||SFA||-8.5||131||-445||+330||Regular Season||75-67 SFAUS|
|1/8/2020||SFA||-16.5||134||-2500||+1075||Regular Season||73-72 TAMU|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-55 TAMU|
- Cameron Johnson leads the ‘Jacks in scoring, tallying 17.4 points per game to go with 4.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Gavin Kensmil is the ‘Jacks leading rebounder, pulling down 6.1 per game, while David Kachelries is their best passer, distributing 4.2 assists in each contest.
- Johnson contributes the bulk of the ‘Jacks’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.4 threes per game to pace the team.
- Roti Ware is SFA’s leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Nana Antwi-Boasiako leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- The Islanders’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jalen White with 10.4 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Myles Smith’s assist statline leads Texas A&M-CC; he racks up 2.9 assists per game.
- Nolan Bertain leads the Islanders in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Texas A&M-CC’s leader in steals is Smith (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Perry Francois (1.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends