The Jacksonville Dolphins (8-12) visit the Stetson Hatters (7-11) after losing four road games in a row. The Hatters are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 19, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 131.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Stetson (-5.5)||Over (131.5)||Stetson 71 Jacksonville 65|
- In 61.1% of their games this season (11 of 18 chances), the Hatters and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 131.5 points.
- Jacksonville has combined with its opponents to score at least 131.5 points in 11 of 20 opportunities (55%) this season.
- The Hatters and the Dolphins combine to average 4.4 more points per game than the total of 131.5 set for this matchup.
- The Hatters and the Dolphins have seen their opponents average a combined 5.8 more points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Hatters have had set in matchups this year is 6.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Dolphins games this season is 3.8 more points than the point total of 131.5 for this outing.
Stetson Betting Information
- The Hatters have been an even bet against the spread this season at 7-7.
- The Hatters have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or bigger.
- Stetson and its foes have combined to cover the point total in 7 of 14 games this season (50%).
Jacksonville Betting Information
- Jacksonville has an 8-7-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their outings.
- The Dolphins have not fared well as a 5.5-point underdog, going 0-1-1 against the spread when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 6 of 16 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||53-52 JAX|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-59 STETSN|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-70 JAX|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-57 JAX|
- Rob Perry leads the Hatters in scoring, tallying 14.9 points per game to go with 4.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Stetson’s leading rebounder is Mahamadou Diawara averaging 6.3 boards per game and its best passer is Stephan D. Swenson and his 3.5 assists per game.
- Chase Johnston leads his teammates on the Hatters with 3.1 made threes per outing.
- Christiaan Jones is the Hatters leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Diawara leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Dontarius James averages 18.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Dolphins.
- The Dolphins’ leader in rebounds is Bryce Workman with 6.3 per outing, and their leader in assists is Mo Arnold with 2.0 per game.
- James provides the most three-point shooting production for the Dolphins. He makes 2.6 threes per game.
- Jacksonville’s leader in steals is Trey Sides (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is James (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview