The Stetson Hatters (9-12) host the North Florida Ospreys (7-13) as 4-point favorites after Rob Perry put up 27 points in the Hatters 86-82 loss to Jacksonville. The game airs on ESPN+ at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is 148.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Hatters and their opponents have scored no less than 148 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 21 games (23.8%) this season.
- North Florida has played in seven games this season (out of 20 total matchups — 35% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 148 points.
- The Hatters and the Ospreys combine to average 6.7 less points per game than the over/under of 148 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined three fewer points per game (145) than this game’s total of 148 points.
- The average point total in Hatters games this year is 6.2 fewer points than the over/under of 148 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Ospreys games this year is 3.4 less points than the point total of 148 for this outing.
Stetson Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Hatters have covered nine times in 17 contests.
- The Hatters have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -4 or higher.
- In 10 of 17 (58.8%) contests this season, Stetson and its opponents have hit the total.
North Florida Betting Information
- North Florida has a winning record against the spread, going 9-8 ATS (covering 52.9% of the time).
- When they play as at least 4-point underdogs, the Ospreys have a record ATS of 1-1.
- North Florida and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 17 (35.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||North Florida||-5.5||141.5||-243||+192||Regular Season||85-72 NFL|
|1/30/2020||North Florida||-8.5||138||-439||+326||Regular Season||78-65 NFL|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-67 NFL|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-77 NFL|
- The scoring leader for the Hatters this season is Perry, who averages 15.6 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.
- Mahamadou Diawara leads Stetson in rebounding, averaging 5.9 per game, while Stephan D. Swenson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- Chase Johnston contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Hatters. He knocks down 3.0 threes per game.
- Johnston and Diawara lead Stetson on the defensive end, with Johnston leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Diawara in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
North Florida Leaders
- Carter Hendricksen racks up 16.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Ospreys.
- Josh Endicott is atop the Ospreys rebounding leaderboard with 6.4 rebounds per game, and Emmanuel Adedoyin paces the squad in assists with 3.9 per contest.
- Hendricksen’s 3.2 made threes per game lead the Ospreys.
- North Florida’s leader in steals is Adedoyin with 0.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jonathan Aybar with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED