The Stony Brook Seawolves (5-7) are at home in America East action against the Hartford Hawks (7-4) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Seawolves are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is 129.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hartford (+1.5)||Over (129)||Hartford 68 Stony Brook 66|
- In 83.3% of their games this year (10 of 12 chances), the Seawolves and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 129 points.
- Hartford has played in five games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 45.5% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 129 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.5 more points per game (133.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 129 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.1 points per game, 3.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Seawolves average point total in matchups this year is 138.1, 9.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Hawks games this year have averaged an over/under of 127.5 points, 1.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Stony Brook Betting Information
- The Seawolves have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 4-7 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Seawolves have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- The Seawolves and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 11 games (54.5%) this season.
Hartford Betting Information
- The Hawks have a 5-4 record against the spread, covering in 55.6% of their contests.
- The Hawks have fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Hartford’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 9 games, 11.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/10/2020||Stony Brook||-7.5||133.5||-334||+260||Conference Tournament||64-58 HARTFD|
|2/26/2020||Stony Brook||-5.5||136||-252||+201||Regular Season||65-54 HARTFD|
|1/15/2020||Stony Brook||-7.5||138.5||-360||+275||Regular Season||68-65 HARTFD|
Stony Brook Leaders
- The Seawolves leader in points and assists is Juan Felix Rodriguez, who puts up 12.5 points per game along with 3.4 assists.
- Tykei Greene leads Stony Brook in rebounding, grabbing 6.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.8 points a contest.
- Frankie Policelli leads the Seawolves in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Mouhamadou Gueye is the Seawolves leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.0 steal and 2.9 blocks per game.
- Austin Williams sits at the top of the Hawks scoring leaderboard with 12.4 points per game. He also pulls down 5.7 rebounds and dishes out 1.5 assists per game.
- The Hawks’ leader in rebounds is Miroslave Stafl with 6.4 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Traci Carter with 3.1 per game.
- DJ Mitchell leads the Hawks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Hartford’s leader in steals is Carter with 2.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stafl with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends