The Stony Brook Seawolves (5-8) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Hartford Hawks (8-4) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at Island FCU Arena. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hartford (+3.5)||Hartford 68 Stony Brook 66|
Stony Brook Betting Information
- Stony Brook has struggled against the spread, going 4-8 on the year.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Seawolves have compiled a 2-2 record ATS.
- The Seawolves have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (6 of 12 contests).
Hartford Betting Information
- Hartford has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-4 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Hawks have a record ATS of 2-1.
- In the majority of Hawks games this year, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 10 games, 10%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Stony Brook||-3.5||131||-175||+143||Regular Season||59-57 HARTFD|
|3/10/2020||Stony Brook||-7.5||133.5||-334||+260||Conference Tournament||64-58 HARTFD|
|2/26/2020||Stony Brook||-5.5||136||-252||+201||Regular Season||65-54 HARTFD|
|1/15/2020||Stony Brook||-7.5||138.5||-360||+275||Regular Season||68-65 HARTFD|
Stony Brook Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Seawolves is Juan Felix Rodriguez, who scores 12.2 points and distributes 3.3 assists per game.
- Stony Brook’s best rebounder is Mouhamadou Gueye, who averages 6.6 boards per game in addition to his 8.6 PPG average.
- Frankie Policelli contributes the bulk of the Seawolves’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.9 threes per game to lead the team.
- Gueye is the Seawolves leader in steals and blocks, racking up 0.9 steals and 3.1 blocks per game.
- Austin Williams is at the top of the Hawks scoring leaderboard with 12.6 points per game. He also collects 5.8 rebounds and dishes out 1.5 assists per game.
- Hartford’s leader in rebounds is Miroslave Stafl with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Traci Carter with 3.1 per game.
- DJ Mitchell leads his teammates on the Hawks with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Carter (2.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Hartford while Stafl (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED