Forget the players’ names and even the schools they represent. Likewise, throw out the names, backgrounds and history of their respective head coaches. None of that is needed as I break down the handful of teams that are currently offering NCAAB betting buffs the best value as the 2015 NCAA Tournament moves into closer toward the start of the Sweet 16. In a sports world that has gone all ‘analytics’ crazy, I believe the following statistical break-down on the best value teams remaining in the field will put you on the path to making a series of potentially winning wagers over the remainder of the 2015 NCAA Tournament. Okay, with tip-off time for the first Sweet 16 matchup just days away, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- All You Need to Know About 2019 March Madness
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.