The NC State Wolf Pack (7-5) are underdogs (by 6 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Syracuse Orange (9-5) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 148.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Syracuse (-6)||Under (148)||Syracuse 77 NC State 71|
- The Orange and their opponents have combined to score more than 148 points in 42.9% of their outings this year (six of 14 opportunities).
- NC State has played in seven games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 58.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 148 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.3 more points per game (154.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 148 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.1 less points per game (140.9) than this game’s over/under of 148 points.
- The average point total in Orange games this season is equal to the total of 148 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Wolf Pack this season is 0.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 77.9 points per game the Orange score are 7.1 more points than the Wolf Pack allow (70.8).
- Syracuse has an 8-2 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- When NC State gives up more than 77.9 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Wolf Pack put up an average of 76.4 points per game, 6.3 more points than the 70.1 the Orange give up.
- NC State has gone 6-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 70.1 points.
- Syracuse’s record is 2-4 overall and 1-5 against the spread when it allows more than 76.4 points to its opponents.
- The Orange have scored a total of 108 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.8 per game), and the Wolf Pack have out-scored opponents by 68 points on the season (5.6 more per game).
Syracuse Betting Information
- The Orange have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, putting up a 5-8 record.
- The Orange have struggled to cover, going just 2-4 ATS when favored by at least 6 points.
- In 7 of 13 (53.8%) contests this season, Syracuse and its opponents have hit the total.
NC State Betting Information
- The Wolf Pack have a losing record against the spread, going 4-7-1 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Wolf Pack have a record ATS of 3-4.
- NC State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 7 of 12 (58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2020||Syracuse||-5||148.5||-216||+173||Regular Season||79-74 NCSU|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-58 NCSU|
- The Orange leader in points and rebounds is Quincy Guerrier, who scores 16.8 points and grabs 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Joseph Girard III leads the Orange in assists, averaging 4.0 per game while also scoring 10.6 points per contest.
- Girard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Orange, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.2 per game.
- Kadary Richmond and Alan Griffin lead the Orange on the defensive end, with Richmond leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Griffin in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
NC State Leaders
- Devon Daniels is at the top of the Wolf Pack scoring leaderboard with 16.5 points per game. He also grabs 5.3 rebounds and racks up 2.9 assists per game.
- Manny Bates has a stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 9.0 points and 0.4 assists per game for NC State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Cam Hayes has the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 7.0 points and 1.4 rebounds per outing.
- Thomas Allen leads the Wolf Pack in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 made threes per game.
- Braxton Beverly (1.7 steals per game) and Bates (3.4 blocks per game) pace the Wolf Pack in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends