The Syracuse Orange (12-6) are just 2-point favorites as they try to build on a five-game home win streak when they square off against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (8-10) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Carrier Dome. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on ACCN. The over/under is 149.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Syracuse (-2)||Under (149.5)||Syracuse 75 Notre Dame 71|
- In 27.8% of their opportunities this year (five of 18 chances), the Orange and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- Notre Dame has played in six games this year (out of 18 total matchups — 33.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 149.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 149 points per game, 0.5 less points than the total of 149.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.2 less points per game (142.3) than this game’s total of 149.5 points.
- The Orange average point total in outings this year is 147.1, 2.4 points less than the total in this game.
- Fighting Irish games this year have averaged a total of 144.3 points, 5.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Syracuse Betting Information
- Syracuse has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 6-11 record.
- The Orange have posted a losing record of 4-7 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- The Orange have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 8 times in 17 games this season.
Notre Dame Betting Information
- Notre Dame has a 10-8 record against the spread, covering in 55.6% of their games.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Fighting Irish have fared well, going 3-1 against the spread.
- Notre Dame has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 44.4% of matchups this season (8 out of 18 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2020||Notre Dame||-4||139||-191||+155||Regular Season||84-82 SYRA|
|1/4/2020||Syracuse||-3.5||137.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||88-87 ND|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-62 SYRA|
- Alan Griffin leads the Orange in scoring, tallying 15.6 points per game to go with 6.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Syracuse’s leading rebounder is Quincy Guerrier averaging 9.0 boards per game and its best passer is Joseph Girard III and his 3.7 assists per game.
- Griffin’s 2.2 threes per game leads the Orange.
- Kadary Richmond and Griffin lead the Orange on the defensive end, with Richmond leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Griffin in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
Notre Dame Leaders
- The Fighting Irish’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Nate Laszewski with 15.2 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Prentiss Hubb’s assist statline paces Notre Dame; he dishes out 6.0 assists per game.
- Hubb is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Fighting Irish, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Cormac Ryan (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Notre Dame while Juwan Durham (1.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview