A game after he put up 27 points in a 107-96 win over Buffalo, Quincy Guerrier leads the Syracuse Orange (6-1) at home against the Pittsburgh Panthers (5-2) as 11.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs at 4:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, airs on ACCN. The point total for the matchup is 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pittsburgh (+11.5)||Over (139.5)||Syracuse 77 Pittsburgh 67|
- The Orange and their opponents have combined for 139.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 19 of seven outings (271.4%) this year.
- Pittsburgh has combined with its opponents to score at least 139.5 points in four of seven games (57.1%) this season.
- The Orange and the Panthers combine to average 16.2 more points per game than the total of 139.5 set for this game.
- The Orange and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 7.0 less points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Orange games this season is 12.1 more points than the total of 139.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Panthers this season is 2.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Orange average 19.1 more points per game (83.7) than the Panthers allow (64.6).
- Syracuse is 5-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 64.6 points.
- When Pittsburgh gives up more than 83.7 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Panthers put up an average of 72 points per game, just 4.1 more points than the 67.9 the Orange allow.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Pittsburgh is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Syracuse has an ATS record of 1-2 and a 2-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 72 points.
- The Orange have out-scored their opponents by a total of 111 points this season (15.8 points per game on average), and the Panthers have put up 52 more points than their opponents on the year (7.4 per game).
Syracuse Betting Information
- Syracuse has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering three times in six contests.
- When favored by at least 11.5 points, the Orange have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- The Orange and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 6 games (66.7%) this season.
Pittsburgh Betting Information
- The Panthers have a 4-3 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their games.
- The Panthers have fared well as a 11.5-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- The Panthers and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 7 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Pittsburgh||-1||136.5||-116||-106||Regular Season||72-49 SYRA|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-61 SYRA|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-56 SYRA|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-63 SYRA|
- The Orange leader in points and rebounds is Guerrier, who scores 18.0 points and pulls down 9.9 rebounds per game.
- Marek Dolezaj is Syracuse’s best passer, dishing out 4.1 assists per game while scoring 12.6 PPG.
- The Orange get the most three-point shooting production out of Alan Griffin, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- Kadary Richmond is a standout on the defensive end for the Orange, leading the team in steals with 2.6 per game and blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- The Panthers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Justin Champagnie with 17.8 points and 12.3 rebounds per game.
- Pittsburgh’s assist leader is Xavier Johnson with 5.1 per game. He also scores 14.4 points per game and tacks on 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Johnson is reliable from distance and leads the Panthers with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Femi Odukale (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Pittsburgh while Abdoul Karim Coulibaly (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found