UNC head coach Roy Williams knows it’ll take a team effort to contain Wisconsin’s Frank Kaminsky. pic.twitter.com/ermXQEBM3w — ESPN College BBall (@ESPNCBB) March 24, 2015
The fourth-seeded North Carolina Tar Heels will look to extend their winning ways and bounce the NCAA Basketball odds favorite Wisconsin Badgers out of the 2015 NCAA Tournament when the pair of national title contenders square off in a Sweet 16 showdown on Thursday night. Now, whether the Heels can overcome Frank ‘The Tank’ Kaminsky and the rest of his Badgers teammates remains to be seen, but thanks to this expert betting breakdown, you’re about to find out.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Kansas State vs West Virginia NCAAB Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.