The Tarleton State Texans (3-6) hit the road in WAC action against the Dixie State Trailblazers (7-10) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Texans are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is set at 144 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tarleton State (-1)||Over (144)||Tarleton State 73 Dixie State 72|
- The Texans and their opponents have combined for 144 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of nine outings (44.4%) this season.
- Dixie State has played in 10 games this year (out of 17 total matchups — 58.8% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 144 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.8 more points per game (146.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 144 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.4 more points per game (148.4) than this game’s total of 144 points.
- The average point total for Texans games this year is 1.3 more points than the total of 144 in this matchup.
- The average total for Trailblazers games this season is 5.9 more points than the point total of 144 in this outing.
Tarleton State Betting Information
- Tarleton State has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 1-4-1 record.
- Tarleton State and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 6 (33.3%) games this season.
Dixie State Betting Information
- The Trailblazers record against the spread is 7-7.
- Dixie State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (7 out of 14 contests).
Tarleton State Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson leads the Texans in points and assists per game, scoring 14.8 points and distributing 3.1 assists.
- Tahj Small is Tarleton State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.7 boards in each contest while scoring 10.9 points per game.
- Konstantin Dotsenko paces his teammates on the Texans with 1.6 made threes per outing.
- Caleb Golden is Tarleton State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Heri Ngalamulume leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Dixie State Leaders
- Cameron Gooden racks up 13.9 points and adds 3.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Trailblazers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jacob Nicolds’ stat line of 6.2 rebounds, 8.9 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Dixie State rebounding leaderboard.
- Gooden connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Trailblazers, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.4 per outing.
- Dixie State’s leader in steals is Gooden with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Dason Youngblood with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview