The Kansas State Wildcats (5-17) are 7-point underdogs as they look to turn around a 13-game losing streak when they visit the TCU Horned Frogs (11-8) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|TCU (-7)||Over (134.5)||TCU 74 Kansas State 64|
- The Horned Frogs and their opponents have put up at least 134.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 19 outings (52.6%) this year.
- In nine of 22 games (40.9%) this year, Kansas State has combined with its opponents to score more than 134.5 points.
- The Horned Frogs and the Wildcats combine to average 3.7 less points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this matchup.
- The Horned Frogs and the Wildcats have seen their opponents average a combined 9.4 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Horned Frogs games this year is 5.7 more points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
- Wildcats games this season have averaged a total of 134.4 points, 0.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 69.1 points the Horned Frogs put up per game are just 3.6 fewer points than the Wildcats surrender (72.7).
- TCU has a 6-2 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 72.7 points.
- Kansas State has a 4-8 record against the spread and a 1-11 record overall when giving up more than 69.1 points.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 61.7 points per game, 9.5 fewer points than the 71.2 the Horned Frogs allow.
- Kansas State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 71.2 points.
- TCU has a 6-7 record overall and an ATS record of 5-7 in games when its opponents score more than 61.7 points.
- The Horned Frogs have a -40-point scoring differential on the season (-2.1 per game). The Wildcats have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-243 total points, -11 per game).
TCU Betting Information
- TCU has struggled against the spread, going 8-10 on the year.
- The Horned Frogs have posted a losing record of 0-3 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- TCU and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 9 of 18 games this season (50%).
Kansas State Betting Information
- Kansas State has a losing record against the spread, going 7-15 ATS (covering only 31.8% of the time).
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Wildcats have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of Wildcats games this season, the teams have not hit the over (10 out of 22 games, 45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||TCU||-3.5||131.5||-178||+146||Regular Season||67-60 TCU|
|3/11/2020||TCU||-1.5||126||-126||+103||Conference Tournament||53-49 KSU|
|2/15/2020||TCU||-3||124.5||-161||+131||Regular Season||68-57 TCU|
|1/7/2020||Kansas State||-1||125.5||-116||-106||Regular Season||59-57 TCU|
|3/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-52 KSU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-55 KSU|
- RJ Nembhard leads the Horned Frogs in points and assists per game, scoring 16.9 points and distributing 4.0 assists.
- TCU’s best rebounder is Kevin Samuel, who averages 8.5 boards per game in addition to his 9.1 PPG average.
- Mike Miles leads the Horned Frogs in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 threes per game.
- The TCU leader in both steals and blocks is Samuel, who averages 1.2 takeaways and 1.8 rejections per game.
Kansas State Leaders
- Nijel Pack averages 12.3 points and adds 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Wildcats’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Antonio Gordon is at the top of the Kansas State rebounding leaderboard with 5.7 rebounds per game. He also notches 5.9 points and adds 0.8 assists per game.
- Pack is consistent from three-point range and leads the Wildcats with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Pack (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Kansas State while Kaosi Ezeagu (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED