The No. 8 seed TCU Horned Frogs (12-13) are favored by 4 points when they square off the No. 9 seed Kansas State Wildcats (8-18) in the Big 12 Tournament Wednesday at Sprint Center, starting at 6:30 PM ET on ESPN. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the Big 12 championship.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|TCU (-4)||Over (128.5)||TCU 70 Kansas State 65|
- In 14 of 25 opportunities (56%) this year, the Horned Frogs and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- In 11 of 26 games (42.3%) this year, Kansas State has combined with its opponents to score more than 128.5 points.
- The two teams combine to average 128.5 points per game, the same as this game’s over/under.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.2 more points per game (141.7) than this game’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- The average over/under the Horned Frogs have had set in matchups this season is 10.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this year is 2.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 67.5 points per game the Horned Frogs average are only three fewer points than the Wildcats give up (70.5).
- When TCU scores more than 70.5 points, it is 7-2 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Kansas State is 4-11 against the spread and 1-14 overall when allowing more than 67.5 points.
- The Wildcats average 10.2 fewer points per game (61) than the Horned Frogs give up to opponents (71.2).
- Kansas State has put together a 2-1 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 71.2 points.
- TCU has an 8-12 record overall and an ATS record of 7-12 in games when its opponents score more than 61 points.
- The Horned Frogs have been out-scored by 93 points this season (3.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wildcats have out-scored them by 247 more points on the year (9.5 per game).
TCU Betting Information
- TCU has struggled against the spread, going 10-14 on the year.
- The Horned Frogs have struggled to cover, going just 0-6 ATS when favored by at least 4 points.
- TCU and its adversaries have combined to cover the point total in 12 of 24 games this season (50%).
Kansas State Betting Information
- The Wildcats have a losing record against the spread, going 9-16-1 ATS (covering just 34.6% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Wildcats have a record ATS of 1-4-1.
- In the majority of Kansas State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (10 out of 26 games, 38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||TCU||-7||132||-325||+252||Regular Season||62-54 KSU|
|1/2/2021||TCU||-3.5||131.5||-178||+146||Regular Season||67-60 TCU|
|3/11/2020||TCU||-1.5||126||-126||+103||Conference Tournament||53-49 KSU|
|2/15/2020||TCU||-3||124.5||-161||+131||Regular Season||68-57 TCU|
|1/7/2020||Kansas State||-1||125.5||-116||-106||Regular Season||59-57 TCU|
|3/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-52 KSU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-55 KSU|
- RJ Nembhard leads the Horned Frogs in points and assists per game, scoring 15.9 points and distributing 4.0 assists.
- Kevin Samuel leads TCU in rebounding, grabbing 8.0 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.1 points a contest.
- Mike Miles contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Horned Frogs. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Samuel is a standout on the defensive end for TCU, leading the team in steals with 1.0 per game and blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- Nijel Pack’s points (12.0 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Wildcats’ leaderboards.
- Kansas State’s Antonio Gordon stats (5.8 rebounds per game, 5.8 points per game, 0.9 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Pack is consistent from deep and leads the Wildcats with 2.2 made threes per game.
- Kansas State’s leader in steals is Pack (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Kaosi Ezeagu (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED