The Tennessee State Tigers (3-10) are 1.5-point favorites as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Eastern Illinois Panthers (4-13) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Lantz Arena. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under for the matchup is set at 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Illinois (+1.5)||Over (134.5)||Eastern Illinois 72 Tennessee State 66|
- In 46.2% of their games this year (six of 13 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 134.5 points.
- Eastern Illinois and its opponents have added up to score at least 134.5 points in 52.9% of their matchups this season (nine of 17 opportunities).
- The Tigers and the Panthers combine to average 2.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this game.
- The Tigers and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 10.3 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this game.
- The Tigers average point total in matchups this season is 134.8, 0.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Panthers games this year is 7.7 more points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Tennessee State Betting Information
- Tennessee State has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 3-9 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 1-3 record ATS this season.
- Tennessee State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 2 times in 12 contests (16.7%).
Eastern Illinois Betting Information
- The Panthers have a losing record against the spread, going 3-14 ATS (covering only 17.6% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Panthers have not fared well, going 0-8 against the spread.
- Eastern Illinois and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 7 of 17 (41.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Eastern Illinois||-2.5||140||-143||+119||Regular Season||65-54 TNST|
|1/2/2020||Tennessee State||-2||146||-137||+113||Regular Season||84-79 TNST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-60 TNST|
Tennessee State Leaders
- Mark Freeman leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.5 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Yusuf Mohamed leads Tennessee State in rebounding, grabbing 5.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 6.3 points a contest.
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr. leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Tennessee State steals leader is Freeman, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mason Green, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- Josiah Wallace is at the top of the Panthers scoring leaderboard with 14.8 points per game. He also collects 3.9 rebounds and averages 2.8 assists per game.
- George Dixon has a stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 5.0 points and 1.1 assists per game for Eastern Illinois to take the top rebound spot on the team. Marvin Johnson holds the top spot for assists with 4.3 per game, adding 14.1 points and 5.5 rebounds per contest.
- Mack Smith provides the most three-point shooting production for the Panthers. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Johnson (1.8 steals per game) and Jordan Skipper-Brown (1.2 blocks per game) pace the Panthers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED