The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (2-5) are 4.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Tennessee State Tigers (2-5) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Gentry Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 134.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State (+4.5)||Over (134)||Southeast Missouri State 71 Tennessee State 70|
- In 85.7% of their games this year (six of seven chances), the Tigers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 134 points.
- Southeast Missouri State has played in five games this season (out of seven total matchups — 71.4% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 134 points.
- These two teams average a combined 139.7 points per game, 5.7 more points than the over/under of 134 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145 points per game, 11 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Tigers games this year is 8.6 more points than the total of 134 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Redhawks this year is 8.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee State Betting Information
- The Tigers have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, posting a 2-4 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Tigers have fared well against the spread, putting together a 1-0 record.
- Tennessee State and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 2 of 6 games this season (33.3%).
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- The Redhawks have a 4-2-1 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their contests.
- The Redhawks have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- The Redhawks and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 4 of 7 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||Tennessee State||-2||142.5||-136||+110||Regular Season||75-73 TNST|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-74 SEMST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-50 TNST|
Tennessee State Leaders
- Mark Freeman leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.5 points and distributing 3.9 assists.
- Shakem Johnson is Tennessee State’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.1 boards in each contest while scoring 8.5 points per game.
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr. provides the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.0 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Freeman is the Tigers leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Mason Green leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris puts up 14.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Redhawks.
- Nana Akenten has a stat line of 6.2 rebounds, 9.7 points and 1.1 assists per game for Southeast Missouri State to take the top rebound spot on the team. DQ Nicholas holds the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 9.0 points and 3.8 rebounds per outing.
- Akenten makes 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Redhawks.
- Nicholas (1.4 steals per game) and Manny Patterson (1.2 blocks per game) pace the Redhawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends