The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-16) will try to break a five-game losing streak when they host the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (7-10) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Hooper Eblen Center as just 2.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SIU-Edwardsville (+2.5)||Over (139)||Tennessee Tech 71 SIU-Edwardsville 70|
- The Golden Eagles and their opponents have scored more than 139 points in 58.8% of their outings this season (10 of 17 opportunities).
- In six of 17 opportunities (35.3%) this year, SIU-Edwardsville has combined with its opponents to score at least 139 points.
- These teams average a combined 130.9 points per game, 8.1 fewer points than the over/under of 139 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 150.8 points per game, 11.8 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Golden Eagles average point total in outings this season is 140.6, 1.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- Cougars games this season have averaged a total of 141.1 points, 2.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- Tennessee Tech has covered in just seven of 17 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Golden Eagles have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Tennessee Tech has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 9 of 17 games for a 52.9% rate.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- SIU-Edwardsville has a winning record against the spread, going 10-6 ATS (covering 62.5% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Cougars have a record ATS of 1-1.
- The Cougars and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 6 of 16 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2020||SIU-Edwardsville||-4.5||135.5||-204||+168||Regular Season||72-69 TNTECH|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-68 SIUE|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-69 TNTECH|
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Golden Eagles this season is Jr. Clay, who averages 15.5 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 3.6 assists per game.
- Amadou Sylla is the Golden Eagles leading rebounder, pulling down 5.5 per game, while Keishawn Davidson is their best passer, averaging 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Clay leads the Golden Eagles in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 threes per game.
- The Tennessee Tech steals leader is Clay, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Sylla, who compiles 0.5 rejections per contest.
- Sidney Wilson is the top scorer for the Cougars with 13.9 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his stats.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s leader in rebounds is Mike Adewunmi with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Courtney Carter with 3.6 per game.
- Adewunmi’s 1.2 made threes per game lead the Cougars.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s leader in steals is Carter (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Lamar Wright (1.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED