The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-15) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the UT Martin Skyhawks (5-9) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Skyhawk Arena. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UT Martin (+3.5)||Over (139.5)||Tennessee Tech 72 UT Martin 70|
- The Golden Eagles and their opponents have recorded more than 139.5 points in 56.2% of their outings this season (nine of 16 opportunities).
- UT Martin and its opponents have added up to score more than 139.5 points in 42.9% of their matchups this season (six of 14 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 11.0 fewer points per game (128.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- The Golden Eagles and the Skyhawks have seen their opponents average a combined 16.0 more points per game than the point total of 139.5 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Golden Eagles have had set in matchups this season is 1.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Skyhawks games this season is 3.3 more points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- Tennessee Tech has struggled against the spread, going 7-8-1 on the year.
- Tennessee Tech has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 9 of 16 games for a 56.2% rate.
UT Martin Betting Information
- UT Martin has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 4-9 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Skyhawks have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of UT Martin’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 13 games, 30.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Tennessee Tech||-2||149||-134||+110||Regular Season||78-65 TNTECH|
|2/6/2020||UT Martin||-6||156.5||-258||+202||Regular Season||74-62 TMRT|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-58 TMRT|
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- The Golden Eagles scoring leader is Jr. Clay, who averages 15.6 per contest to go with 3.2 rebounds and 3.6 assists.
- Amadou Sylla leads the Golden Eagles in rebounding, averaging 5.4 per game, while Keishawn Davidson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Clay contributes the bulk of the Golden Eagles’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.1 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Clay and Sylla lead Tennessee Tech on the defensive end, with Clay leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Sylla in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- Cameron Holden holds the top spot on the Skyhawks leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.2 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Kenton Eskridge dishes out 3.6 assists per game, the most assists on the Skyhawks.
- Eden Holt leads the Skyhawks in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 made threes per game.
- The Skyhawks’ leader in steals is Holden with 1.5 per game, and Eric Rustin is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends