The No. 9 Tennessee Volunteers (7-1) are at home in SEC action against the Arkansas Razorbacks (9-1) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Volunteers are favored by 8.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at 142.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee (-8.5)||Over (142.5)||Tennessee 76 Arkansas 67|
- The Volunteers and their opponents have put up more than 142.5 points in 100% of their games this year (eight of eight opportunities).
- Arkansas and its opponents have added up to score at least 142.5 points in 60% of their games this season (six of 10 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 23.6 more points per game (166.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- The Volunteers and the Razorbacks have seen their opponents average a combined 21.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set in this outing.
- The Volunteers average point total in matchups this year is 132.6, 9.9 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Razorbacks this year is 11.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Volunteers record 11.7 more points per game (77.6) than the Razorbacks give up (65.9).
- When Tennessee totals more than 65.9 points, it is 5-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Arkansas has put together a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall in games when it gives up more than 77.6 points.
- The Razorbacks put up an average of 88.5 points per game, 33.5 more points than the 55 the Volunteers allow.
- Arkansas is 6-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it scores more than 55 points.
- Tennessee’s record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 88.5 points.
- The Volunteers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 181 points this season (22.6 points per game on average), and the Razorbacks have put up 226 more points than their opponents on the year (22.6 per game).
Tennessee Betting Information
- Tennessee has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-2 record.
- The Volunteers have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or bigger.
- Tennessee and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 8 (25%) games this season.
Arkansas Betting Information
- The Razorbacks have a 6-3 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their games.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Razorbacks have fared well, going 4-2 against the spread.
- In most of Arkansas’ games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 9 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Arkansas||-4.5||135.5||-206||166||Regular Season||86-69 ARK|
|2/11/2020||Tennessee||-3.5||135.5||-180||147||Regular Season||82-61 TENN|
- The Volunteers scoring leader is Victor Bailey Jr., who averages 13.0 per contest to go with 2.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Tennessee’s leading rebounder is Josiah-Jordan James averaging 6.3 boards per game and its best passer is Santiago Vescovi and his 3.8 assists per game.
- Vescovi contributes the bulk of the Volunteers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- James is Tennessee’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Yves Pons leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
- Moses Moody is at the top of the Razorbacks scoring leaderboard with 16.9 points per game. He also collects 6.1 rebounds and racks up 1.7 assists per game.
- Connor Vanover has a stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 9.0 points and 0.7 assists per game for Arkansas to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalen Tate holds the top spot for assists with 4.2 per game, adding 9.9 points and 4.1 rebounds per outing.
- Moody leads the Razorbacks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Arkansas’ leader in steals is Desi Sills (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Vanover (2.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found