The No. 5 seed Florida Gators (14-8) are 3-point underdogs in their SEC Tournament quarterfinals matchup against the No. 4 seed Tennessee Volunteers (17-7) on Friday at Bridgestone Arena, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 13 of 24 games (54.2%) this season, the Volunteers and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- Florida has played in 17 games this year (out of 22 total matchups — 77.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 133 points.
- The two teams average a combined 13.8 more points per game (146.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 132.2 points per game, 0.8 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Volunteers have had set in matchups this season is 2.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Gators this year is 10.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Volunteers score 72.5 points per contest, only three more points than the 69.5 the Gators give up to opponents.
- Tennessee has a 12-1 record overall and a 9-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 69.5 points.
- Florida is 3-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall when allowing more than 72.5 points.
- The Gators put up an average of 74.3 points per game, 11.6 more points than the 62.7 the Volunteers give up.
- In games it scores more than 62.7 points, Florida is 9-0 against the spread and 14-6 overall.
- Tennessee’s record is 1-3 overall and 0-4 against the spread when it allows more than 74.3 points to its opponents.
- The Volunteers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 234 points this season (9.8 points per game on average), and the Gators have put up 107 more points than their opponents on the year (4.8 per game).
Tennessee Betting Information
- The Volunteers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 13-11 record.
- The Volunteers fare well when favored by at least 3 points, posting a 13-10 record against the spread.
- Tennessee and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 10 of 24 games this season (41.7%).
Florida Betting Information
- Florida has a losing record against the spread, going 9-11 ATS (covering only 45% of the time).
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Gators have not fared well, going 3-6 against the spread.
- Florida has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 40% of matchups this season (8 out of 20 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2021||Tennessee||-5.5||136.5||-244||+196||Regular Season||65-54 TENN|
|1/19/2021||Tennessee||-8.5||136||-416||+319||Regular Season||75-49 UFL|
|2/29/2020||Florida||-1||131||-116||-107||Regular Season||63-58 TENN|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-61 TENN|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-67 TENN|
- The scoring leader for the Volunteers this season is Jaden Springer, who averages 12.4 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game.
- Josiah-Jordan James leads the Volunteers in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Santiago Vescovi leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.1 in each contest.
- Victor Bailey Jr. paces his teammates on the Volunteers with 1.9 made threes per outing.
- James and Yves Pons lead Tennessee on the defensive end, with James leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Pons in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- The Gators’ Tre Mann puts up enough points (15.3 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Colin Castleton is at the top of the Florida rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game. He also racks up 12.4 points and adds 1.0 assist per game.
- Noah Locke provides the bulk of the Gators’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.4 threes per game to pace the team.
- Florida’s leader in steals is Scottie Lewis with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Castleton with 2.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED