The No. 11 Tennessee Volunteers (12-4) visit the Kentucky Wildcats (5-11) in a matchup of SEC teams at Rupp Arena, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The Volunteers are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 125.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kentucky (+3.5)||Over (125.5)||Tennessee 68 Kentucky 65|
- In nine of 16 games (56.2%) this season, the Volunteers and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 125.5 points.
- Kentucky and its opponents have added up to score at least 125.5 points in 81.2% of their matchups this year (13 of 16 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 13.9 more points per game (139.4) than this game’s total of 125.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.1 more points per game (127.6) than this game’s over/under of 125.5 points.
- The Volunteers average point total in matchups this year is 130.7, 5.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this season is 10.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Volunteers put up just 3.1 more points per game (71.8) than the Wildcats give up (68.7).
- Tennessee is 6-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall when scoring more than 68.7 points.
- Kentucky is 2-5 overall and 1-6 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 71.8 points.
- The Wildcats’ 67.6 points per game are 8.7 more points than the 58.9 the Volunteers give up.
- When it scores more than 58.9 points, Kentucky is 5-0-1 against the spread and 5-11 overall.
- Tennessee is 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall when it allows more than 67.6 points.
- The Volunteers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 205 points this season (12.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wildcats have out-scored them by just 17 more points on the year (1.1 per game).
Tennessee Betting Information
- Against the spread, Tennessee has been strong this season, posting a 9-7 record.
- The Volunteers have posted a winning record of 9-7 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- The Volunteers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 16 games (37.5%).
Kentucky Betting Information
- Kentucky has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 5-10-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Wildcats have not fared well, going 1-6 against the spread.
- Kentucky has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 31.2% of matchups this season (5 out of 16 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Kentucky||-8.5||131.5||-426||+323||Regular Season||81-73 TENN|
|2/8/2020||Kentucky||-2||131.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-64 UK|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-52 TENN|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-69 UK|
- John Fulkerson leads the Volunteers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 11.0 points and 5.9 boards per game.
- Santiago Vescovi is the Volunteers best passer, dispensing 3.1 assists per game while scoring 8.7 PPG.
- Vescovi provides the bulk of the Volunteers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.9 threes per game to pace the team.
- Josiah-Jordan James is the Volunteers leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Yves Pons leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
- Brandon Boston Jr. sits at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 12.0 points per game. He also grabs 5.3 rebounds and dishes out 1.4 assists per game.
- The Kentucky leaders in rebounding and assists are Isaiah Jackson with 7.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.6 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Devin Askew with 2.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.6 points and 2.7 rebounds per game).
- Dontaie Allen leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Boston (1.3 steals per game) and Jackson (3.0 blocks per game) pace the Wildcats in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview