The LSU Tigers (12-6) host the No. 16 Tennessee Volunteers (14-4) as 2.5-point underdogs after Cameron Thomas put up 25 points in the Tigers 94-80 victory over Mississippi State. The game airs on ESPN at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|LSU (+2.5)||Under (146.5)||Tennessee 73 LSU 72|
- In five of 18 games (27.8%) this year, the Volunteers and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- In 12 of 18 games (66.7%) this year, LSU has combined with its opponents to score at least 146.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.0 more points per game (155.5) than this game’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.4 points per game, 11.1 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Volunteers games this season is 12.4 fewer points than the total of 146.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Tigers games this season is 10.3 more points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Volunteers score just 1.3 fewer points per game (73.3) than the Tigers give up (74.6).
- Tennessee has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 9-0 record overall when scoring more than 74.6 points.
- LSU is 6-6 overall and 2-10 against the spread when allowing more than 73.3 points.
- The Tigers score an average of 82.2 points per game, 21.4 more points than the 60.8 the Volunteers allow to opponents.
- LSU is 7-0 against the spread and 12-5 overall when it scores more than 60.8 points.
- Tennessee is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 82.2 points.
- The Volunteers have totaled 224 more points than their opponents this season (12.5 per game on average), and the Tigers have scored 137 more points than their opponents (7.6 per game).
Tennessee Betting Information
- Against the spread, Tennessee has been strong this season, posting a 10-8 record.
- The Volunteers have posted a winning record of 10-8 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Tennessee and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 18 (44.4%) games this season.
LSU Betting Information
- The Tigers have a 7-11 record against the spread, covering in only 38.9% of their outings.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have not fared well, going 4-5 against the spread.
- In the majority of Tigers games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 18 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Tennessee||-1||137||-115||-107||Regular Season||78-64 LSU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-80 LSU|
- The Volunteers scoring leader is Jaden Springer, who averages 11.7 per contest to go with 3.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Josiah-Jordan James is the Volunteers leading rebounder, grabbing 6.0 per game, while Santiago Vescovi is their best passer, averaging 3.2 assists in each contest.
- Vescovi makes more threes per game than any other member of the Volunteers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- James and Yves Pons lead Tennessee on the defensive end, with James leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Pons in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- Thomas sits at the top of the Tigers scoring leaderboard with 22.4 points per game. He also collects 2.8 rebounds and racks up 1.4 assists per game.
- Darius Days has a stat line of 8.1 rebounds, 12.4 points and 0.5 assists per game for LSU to take the top rebound spot on the team. Ja’vonte Smart has the top spot for assists with 4.2 per game, adding 15.8 points and 3.4 rebounds per contest.
- Smart connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Tigers, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- Smart (1.4 steals per game) and Josh LeBlanc (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Tigers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends