The No. 6 Tennessee Volunteers (10-2) are at home in SEC action against the No. 19 Missouri Tigers (9-2) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The Volunteers are favored by 7 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Missouri (+7)||Over (130.5)||Tennessee 71 Missouri 65|
- The Volunteers and their opponents have recorded more than 130.5 points in 50% of their games this season (six of 12 opportunities).
- Missouri has combined with its opponents to score at least 130.5 points in seven of 11 games (63.6%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 147.2 points per game, 16.7 more points than the over/under of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 125.3 points per game, 5.2 less than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Volunteers games this season is 3.0 more points than the total of 130.5 in this matchup.
- Tigers games this year have averaged an over/under of 139 points, 8.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.8 points per game the Volunteers average are 8.2 more points than the Tigers allow (66.6).
- When Tennessee totals more than 66.6 points, it is 8-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When Missouri gives up more than 74.8 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Tigers’ 72.4 points per game are 13.7 more points than the 58.7 the Volunteers give up to opponents.
- Missouri has gone 8-1 overall and 7-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 58.7 points.
- Tennessee is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows more than 72.4 points.
- The Volunteers have totaled 194 more points than their opponents this season (16.1 per game on average), and the Tigers have scored 63 more points than their opponents (5.8 per game).
Tennessee Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Volunteers have covered eight times in 12 contests.
- The Volunteers fare well when favored by at least 7 points, posting a 6-4 record against the spread.
- Tennessee and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 12 games this season (33.3%).
Missouri Betting Information
- Missouri has a 7-4 record against the spread, covering in 63.6% of their outings.
- The Tigers have not fared well as a 7-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 7-point underdogs.
- Missouri and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 6 of 11 (54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/30/2020||Tennessee||-4||135||-189||+155||Regular Season||73-53 TENN|
|1/7/2020||Missouri||-5||122||-225||+180||Regular Season||69-59 TENN|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-60 TENN|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-63 TENN|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Volunteers is John Fulkerson, who puts up 12.2 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Santiago Vescovi leads Tennessee in assists, averaging 3.3 per game while also scoring 9.8 points per contest.
- The Volunteers get the most three-point shooting production out of Vescovi, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
- Josiah-Jordan James is the Volunteers leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Yves Pons leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
- The Tigers’ Xavier Pinson puts up enough points (12.9 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jeremiah Tilmon’s stat line of 8.0 rebounds, 12.0 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Missouri rebounding leaderboard.
- Mark Smith provides the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- The Tigers’ leader in steals is Dru Smith with 1.9 per game, and Tilmon is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED