SEC foes square off when the No. 11 Tennessee Volunteers (12-3) visit the Ole Miss Rebels (8-8) at The Pavilion at Ole Miss, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 2, 2021. The Rebels are 4.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 123.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee (-4.5)||Over (123)||Tennessee 68 Ole Miss 64|
- In 10 of 15 opportunities (66.7%) this season, the Volunteers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 123 points.
- Ole Miss and its opponents have added up to score more than 123 points in 75% of their matchups this year (12 of 16 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 19.3 more points per game (142.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 123 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 less points per game (122.4) than this game’s total of 123 points.
- The average over/under the Volunteers have had set in games this year is 9.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Rebels games this season have averaged a total of 132.1 points, 9.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.2 points per game the Volunteers average are 10.2 more points than the Rebels allow (63).
- Tennessee has an 8-0 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when scoring more than 63 points.
- Ole Miss is 0-5 overall and 0-5 against the spread when giving up more than 73.2 points.
- The Rebels put up 9.7 more points per game (69.1) than the Volunteers give up to opponents (59.4).
- In games it scores more than 59.4 points, Ole Miss is 7-0 against the spread and 8-7 overall.
- Tennessee has a 1-3 record overall and an ATS record of 0-4 in games when its opponents score more than 69.1 points.
- The Volunteers have totaled 207 more points than their opponents this season (13.8 per game on average), and the Rebels have scored 98 more points than their opponents (6.1 per game).
Tennessee Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Volunteers have covered nine times in 15 contests.
- The Volunteers have posted a winning record of 7-6 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- Tennessee has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 6 times in 15 contests (40%).
Ole Miss Betting Information
- Ole Miss has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 7-9 ATS.
- The Rebels have fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 6-3 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Ole Miss and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 2 of 16 (12.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2020||Tennessee||-6.5||128||-305||+232||Regular Season||73-48 TENN|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 TENN|
- John Fulkerson leads the Volunteers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 11.2 points and 6.0 rebounds per game.
- Santiago Vescovi leads the Volunteers in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 9.1 points per contest.
- Vescovi leads his teammates on the Volunteers with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Josiah-Jordan James and Yves Pons lead Tennessee on the defensive end, with James leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Pons in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
Ole Miss Leaders
- The Rebels’ Devontae Shuler racks up enough points (14.9 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Luis Rodriguez grabs 6.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.7 points per game and adds 2.0 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Ole Miss rebounding leaderboard.
- Shuler leads the Rebels in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Ole Miss’ leader in steals is Rodriguez with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Romello White with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED