Emanuel Miller leads the Texas A&M Aggies (6-3) into a matchup against the No. 9 Tennessee Volunteers (8-1) after putting up 28 points in a 78-54 loss to South Carolina. The Volunteers are 10-point favorites in the game on Saturday, January 9, 2021, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The point total is 129.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee (-10)||Over (129.5)||Tennessee 74 Texas A&M 59|
- In five of nine opportunities (55.6%) this season, the Volunteers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- Texas A&M has combined with its opponents to score more than 129.5 points in six of nine games (66.7%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 15.6 more points per game (145.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 122.1 points per game, 7.4 less than the over/under for this game.
- The average total the Volunteers have had set in matchups this year is 5.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Aggies games this year is 2.8 more points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Volunteers average 77.8 points per game, 12.8 more points than the 65 the Aggies give up.
- When Tennessee puts up more than 65 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Texas A&M has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when giving up more than 77.8 points.
- The Aggies’ 67.3 points per game are 10.2 more points than the 57.1 the Volunteers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 57.1 points, Texas A&M is 3-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Tennessee is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it gives up more than 67.3 points.
- The Volunteers have totaled 186 more points than their opponents this season (20.7 per game on average), and the Aggies have scored 21 more points than their opponents (2.3 per game).
Tennessee Betting Information
- The Volunteers have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 6-3 record.
- The Volunteers fare well when favored by at least 10 points, posting a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The Volunteers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 9 games (33.3%).
Texas A&M Betting Information
- Texas A&M has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 3-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 10-point underdogs, the Aggies have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- Texas A&M and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 1 of 8 (12.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2020||Tennessee||-10||120.5||-619||+430||Regular Season||63-58 TXAM|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-76 TENN|
- The Volunteers scoring leader is Victor Bailey Jr., who averages 13.4 per contest to go with 2.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Josiah-Jordan James is the Volunteers leading rebounder, grabbing 6.6 per game, while Santiago Vescovi is their best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- The Volunteers get the most three-point shooting production out of Vescovi, who makes 2.0 threes per game.
- James and Yves Pons lead the Volunteers on the defensive end, with James leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Pons in blocks averaging 2.2 per contest.
Texas A&M Leaders
- The Aggies’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Miller with 18.5 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Texas A&M’s assist leader is Savion Flagg with 2.9 per game. He also averages 7.4 points per game and grabs 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Quenton Jackson’s 1.4 made threes per game lead the Aggies.
- Texas A&M’s leader in steals is Miller with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Kevin Marfo with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found