The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-11) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Incarnate Word Cardinals (5-8) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at American Bank Center. The contest airs at 4:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 134.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Incarnate Word (+1.5)||Over (134.5)||Incarnate Word 69 Texas A&M-CC 68|
- The Islanders and their opponents have scored at least 134.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 13 outings (53.8%) this year.
- Incarnate Word has played in eight games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 61.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 134.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.8 less points per game (132.7) than this game’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The Islanders and the Cardinals have seen their opponents average a combined 9.3 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Islanders have had set in matchups this year is 2.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Cardinals games this year is 5.3 more points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- The Islanders have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, posting a 4-6 record.
- The Islanders and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 10 games (70%) this season.
Incarnate Word Betting Information
- The Cardinals have a winning record against the spread, going 6-4 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Cardinals have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Incarnate Word and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 4 of 10.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Incarnate Word||-1||135.5||-115||-105||Regular Season||72-53 INCAR|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-70 TAMU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-47 TAMU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-72 TAMU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-61 TAMU|
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- The Islanders leader in points and rebounds is Jalen White, who scores 11.0 points and pulls down 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Myles Smith leads Texas A&M-CC in assists, averaging 3.0 per game while also scoring 9.3 points per contest.
- Nolan Bertain provides the most three-point shooting production for the Islanders. He makes 2.1 threes per game.
- Smith and Perry Francois lead the Islanders on the defensive end, with Smith leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Francois in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Incarnate Word Leaders
- Keaston Willis scores 19.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- Marcus Larsson is atop the Cardinals rebounding leaderboard with 8.1 rebounds per game, and Des Balentine paces the team in assists with 3.9 per contest.
- Logan Bracamonte contributes the bulk of the Cardinals’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.3 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Willis (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Incarnate Word while Larsson (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview