The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-15) will look to stop a nine-game losing streak when they host the Lamar Cardinals (3-13) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 as 2.5-point favorites. The Cardinals have lost four games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Lamar (+2.5)||Over (137.5)||Texas A&M-CC 70 Lamar 68|
- In 10 of 17 outings (58.8%) this season, the Islanders and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Lamar and its opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points in eight of 16 games (50%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 126.7 points per game, 10.8 fewer points than the over/under of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- The Islanders and the Cardinals have seen their opponents average a combined 11.4 more points per game than the point total of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Islanders have had set in games this season is 0.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Cardinals games this year have averaged an over/under of 138.8 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- The Islanders have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 6-8 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Islanders have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Texas A&M-CC and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 10 of 14 chances this season.
Lamar Betting Information
- Lamar has a losing record against the spread, going 5-11 ATS (covering just 31.2% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Cardinals have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 8 of 16.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-62 LAMAR|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-58 TAMU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-58 LAMAR|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-55 LAMAR|
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Islanders this season is Jalen White, who averages 9.9 points, 5.2 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- De’Lazarus Keys leads the Islanders in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Myles Smith leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Nolan Bertain leads the Islanders in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 threes per game.
- The Texas A&M-CC steals leader is Smith, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Perry Francois, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
- Davion Buster is at the top of the Cardinals scoring leaderboard with 15.1 points per game. He also pulls down 2.4 rebounds and racks up 1.1 assists per game.
- Avery Sullivan has a stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 10.7 points and 0.7 assists per game for Lamar to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kasen Harrison has the top spot for assists with 4.0 per game, adding 12.1 points and 2.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Buster leads the Cardinals in three-point shooting with an average of 3.3 made threes per game.
- Ellis Jefferson (1.4 steals per game) and David Muoka (2.3 blocks per game) lead the Cardinals in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends