Jalen White leads the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (3-15) against the SE Louisiana Lions (5-11) after putting up 21 points in a 77-68 win over Lamar. The Islanders are 1.5-point favorites in the game on Monday, February 22, 2021, which tips off at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Texas A&M-CC (-1.5)||Over (137)||Texas A&M-CC 71 SE Louisiana 69|
- The Islanders and their opponents have scored at least 137 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 18 opportunities (61.1%) this year.
- In 12 of 16 outings (75%) this season, SE Louisiana and its opponents have combined to score at least 137 points.
- The Islanders and the Lions combine to average 5.8 less points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- The Islanders and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 13.4 more points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- The Islanders average point total in outings this year is 137.3, 0.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Lions games this season is 7.4 more points than the point total of 137 for this outing.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- Texas A&M-CC has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 7-8 record.
- The Islanders have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- The Islanders and their opponents have gone over the total in 11 of 15 games (73.3%) this season.
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- The Lions have an 8-6 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their matchups.
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Lions have a record ATS of 2-1.
- In most of Lions games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 14 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2021||SE Louisiana||-2||134.5||-136||+112||Regular Season||76-63 SELOU|
|1/15/2020||SE Louisiana||-1.5||132||-125||+103||Regular Season||62-56 SELOU|
|1/4/2020||Texas A&M-CC||-5.5||129||-250||+200||Regular Season||84-80 SELOU|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-58 SELOU|
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- The Islanders scoring leader is White, who averages 10.5 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- De’Lazarus Keys leads Texas A&M-CC in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Myles Smith leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.9 in each contest.
- Nolan Bertain contributes the bulk of the Islanders’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.0 threes per game to pace the team.
- Smith is Texas A&M-CC’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Perry Francois leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Keon Clergeot sits at the top of the Lions scoring leaderboard with 15.8 points per game. He also pulls down 3.5 rebounds and averages 2.2 assists per game.
- The Lions’ leader in rebounds is Gus Okafor with 7.1 per contest, and their leader in assists is Isiah Kirby with 2.2 per game.
- Okafor is the top shooter from deep for the Lions, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Joe Kasperzyk (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for SE Louisiana while Pape Diop (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview