The No. 6 Texas Longhorns (11-4) visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (11-5) in a matchup of Big 12 teams at Gallagher-Iba Arena, tipping off at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The Longhorns are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total is 145.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma State (+2.5)||Over (145.5)||Texas 74 Oklahoma State 73|
- The Longhorns and their opponents have scored more than 145.5 points in 53.3% of their outings this season (eight of 15 opportunities).
- Oklahoma State has played in 10 games this season (out of 16 total matchups — 62.5% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 145.5 points.
- The Longhorns and the Cowboys combine to average 7.3 more points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.4 less points per game (139.1) than this game’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- The average point total for Longhorns games this year is 2.2 less points than the over/under of 145.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this season is 3.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Longhorns put up just 4.1 more points per game (75.9) than the Cowboys give up (71.8).
- Texas is 4-0 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 71.8 points.
- Oklahoma State is 3-5 overall and 3-5 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 75.9 points.
- The Cowboys put up an average of 76.9 points per game, 9.6 more points than the 67.3 the Longhorns allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.3 points, Oklahoma State is 8-0 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
- Texas is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it gives up more than 76.9 points.
- The Longhorns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 129 points this season (8.6 points per game on average), and the Cowboys have put up 82 more points than their opponents on the year (5.1 per game).
Texas Betting Information
- Texas has struggled against the spread, going 6-9 on the year.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Longhorns have struggled to a 2-6 record ATS this season.
- Texas has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 10 of 15 games for a 66.7% rate.
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- The Cowboys have an 8-7-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their matchups.
- The Cowboys have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 3-5-1 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 62.5% of matchups this year (10 out of 16 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/20/2020||Texas||-7||142||-313||+246||Regular Season||77-74 UT|
|3/7/2020||Texas||-4||126.5||-191||+156||Regular Season||81-59 OKST|
|1/15/2020||Oklahoma State||-3.5||124.5||-177||+144||Regular Season||76-64 UT|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-57 UT|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-58 OKST|
- The Longhorns scoring leader is Andrew Jones, who averages 15.1 per contest to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Texas’ leading rebounder is Greg Brown III averaging 7.5 boards per game and its best passer is Courtney Ramey and his 4.1 assists per game.
- Jones’ 2.2 made threes per game lead the Longhorns.
- Matt Coleman III and Brown lead Texas on the defensive end, with Coleman leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Brown in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele has racked up 7.1 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game, putting him atop the Cowboys leaderboards in those categories.
- Cade Cunningham’s stat line of 18.3 points, 5.9 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game put him atop the Cowboys scoring leaderboard.
- Cunningham is dependable from three-point range and leads the Cowboys with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Bryce Williams (1.4 steals per game) and Kalib Boone (0.9 blocks per game) lead the Cowboys in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED