The TCU Horned Frogs (11-7) are heavy underdogs (by 12 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 13 Texas Longhorns (12-5) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|TCU (+12)||Over (142)||Texas 77 TCU 66|
- In 76.5% of their games this year (13 of 17 chances), the Longhorns and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 142 points.
- TCU has played in nine games this year (out of 18 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 142 points.
- These two teams average a combined 145.4 points per game, 3.4 more points than the total of 142 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.4 fewer points per game (139.6) than this game’s total of 142 points.
- The average over/under the Longhorns have had set in matchups this season is two more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Horned Frogs this year is 0.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Longhorns record just 4.4 more points per game (75.6) than the Horned Frogs give up (71.2).
- Texas has a 10-2 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 71.2 points.
- TCU is 4-5 overall and 4-5 against the spread when giving up more than 75.6 points.
- The Horned Frogs score an average of 69.8 points per game, only 1.4 more points than the 68.4 the Longhorns give up.
- In games when it scores more than 68.4 points, TCU is 6-0 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Texas has an ATS record of 1-8 and a 5-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 69.8 points.
- The Longhorns have put up a total of 124 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.2 per game), while the Horned Frogs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 25 total points, -1.4 per game).
Texas Betting Information
- Texas has struggled against the spread, going 6-11 on the year.
- The Longhorns have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -12 or higher.
- Texas has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 11 of 17 games for a 64.7% rate.
TCU Betting Information
- TCU has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 8-9 ATS.
- The Horned Frogs have not fared well as a 12-point underdog, going 0-3 against the spread when they are at least 12-point underdogs.
- In most of TCU’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 17 games, 52.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Texas||-2||123.5||-135||+109||Regular Season||70-56 UT|
|1/29/2020||TCU||-4||126.5||-193||+156||Regular Season||62-61 UT|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-56 TCU|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-61 TCU|
- The scoring leader for the Longhorns this season is Andrew Jones, who averages 15.8 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Greg Brown III leads the Longhorns in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while Matt Coleman III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Longhorns, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Coleman and Brown lead the Longhorns on the defensive end, with Coleman leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Brown in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- RJ Nembhard racks up 17.1 points and tacks on 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Horned Frogs’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- TCU’s Kevin Samuel stats (8.8 rebounds per game, 9.4 points per game, 0.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Mike Miles paces his teammates on the Horned Frogs with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Samuel’s steals (1.2 steals per game) and blocks (1.8 blocks per game) lead TCU on defense.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED