A game after he put up 20 points in a 76-67 loss to West Virginia, Jaedon LeDee leads the TCU Horned Frogs (12-12) at home against the No. 15 Texas Longhorns (16-7) as 7.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 7, 2021, airs on ESPN+. The over/under is 140 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|TCU (+7.5)||Over (140)||Texas 74 TCU 67|
- The Longhorns and their opponents have recorded more than 140 points in 69.6% of their games this season (16 of 23 opportunities).
- In 12 of 24 games (50%) this season, TCU has combined with its opponents to score more than 140 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.6 more points per game (142.6) than this game’s over/under of 140 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.4 points per game, 0.6 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The Longhorns average point total in matchups this season is 143.3, 3.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Horned Frogs this season is 1.3 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Longhorns record just 3.9 more points per game (74.9) than the Horned Frogs give up (71).
- Texas has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 12-3 record overall when scoring more than 71 points.
- TCU is 5-5 against the spread and 4-6 overall when allowing more than 74.9 points.
- The Horned Frogs’ 67.7 points per game are only 0.7 fewer points than the 68.4 the Longhorns give up to opponents.
- TCU has compiled a 9-3 overall record and a 7-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.4 points.
- Texas’ record is 1-12 against the spread and 6-7 overall when it gives up more than 67.7 points.
- The Longhorns have scored a total of 149 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.5 per game), while the Horned Frogs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 81 total points, -3.3 per game).
Texas Betting Information
- Texas has struggled against the spread, going 9-14 on the year.
- The Longhorns have posted a losing record of 4-5 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or higher.
- In 14 of 23 (60.9%) contests this season, Texas and its opponents have hit the over.
TCU Betting Information
- TCU has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 10-13 ATS.
- The Horned Frogs have not fared well as a 7.5-point underdog, going 0-3 against the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- TCU and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 11 of 23 (47.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Texas||-11.5||141||-789||+538||Regular Season||70-55 UT|
|2/19/2020||Texas||-2||123.5||-135||+109||Regular Season||70-56 UT|
|1/29/2020||TCU||-4||126.5||-193||+156||Regular Season||62-61 UT|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-56 TCU|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-61 TCU|
- The scoring leader for the Longhorns this season is Andrew Jones, who averages 14.8 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Jericho Sims is Texas’ leading rebounder, grabbing 6.8 per game, while Matt Coleman III is its best passer, averaging 4.2 assists in each contest.
- Courtney Ramey contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Longhorns. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Coleman is Texas’ leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Greg Brown III leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- RJ Nembhard’s points (16.0 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Horned Frogs’ leaderboards.
- TCU’s Kevin Samuel stats (8.1 rebounds per game, 9.2 points per game, 0.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Mike Miles makes more threes per game than any other member of the Horned Frogs, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.7 per game.
- Samuel’s steals (1.1 steals per game) and blocks (1.8 blocks per game) pace TCU on defense.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED