The Texas Southern Tigers (10-8) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (6-6) on Monday, March 1, 2021 at T.M. Elmore Gymnasium as 7.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 136 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama A&M (+7.5)||Over (136)||Texas Southern 72 Alabama A&M 66|
- In 14 of 18 games (77.8%) this year, the Tigers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- Alabama A&M and its opponents have combined to score at least 136 points in four of 12 games (33.3%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 138.4 points per game, 2.4 more points than the total of 136 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 137 points per game, one more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total for Tigers games this season is 6.7 more points than the over/under of 136 in this matchup.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged an over/under of 132.7 points, 3.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
Texas Southern Betting Information
- The Tigers have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-9-2 record.
- The Tigers have struggled to cover, going just 2-3-1 ATS when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- The Tigers and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 16 games (56.2%) this season.
Alabama A&M Betting Information
- Alabama A&M has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 5-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 1-2.
- Alabama A&M has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (4 out of 12 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-58 TXS|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-73 TXS|
|3/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-61 TXS|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-74 TXS|
Texas Southern Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Tigers is Michael Weathers, who scores 15.3 points and distributes 3.3 assists per game.
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas is Texas Southern’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.3 boards in each contest while scoring 9.9 points per game.
- Galen Alexander leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Texas Southern steals leader is Weathers, who averages 2.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is John Walker III, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
Alabama A&M Leaders
- Jalen Johnson puts up 17.8 points and 6.8 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Alabama A&M’s assist leader is Cameron Tucker with 4.7 per game. He also records 7.0 points per game and grabs 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Garrett Hicks contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Hicks (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Alabama A&M while EJ Williams (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED