The Texas Southern Tigers (5-6) will attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Grambling Tigers (8-7) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 as 3.5-point favorites. The Grambling Tigers have won four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Grambling (+3.5)||Under (139.5)||Texas Southern 70 Grambling 69|
- The Texas Southern Tigers and their opponents have scored at least 139.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 11 outings (81.8%) this season.
- Grambling and its opponents have combined to score at least 139.5 points in 40% of their matchups this year (six of 15 chances).
- The Texas Southern Tigers and the Grambling Tigers combine to average 2.3 less points per game than the total of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.7 more points per game (141.2) than this game’s total of 139.5 points.
- The average total the Texas Southern Tigers have had set in games this year is 4.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Grambling Tigers games this season have averaged a total of 134.4 points, 5.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
Texas Southern Betting Information
- Texas Southern has struggled against the spread, going 2-6-1 on the year.
- The Texas Southern Tigers have struggled to cover, going just 0-3 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Texas Southern Tigers games have played to the total or above 4 times in 9 games this season.
Grambling Betting Information
- Grambling has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 5-9 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Grambling Tigers have a record ATS of 0-3.
- In most of Grambling’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 14 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Texas Southern||-7||141||-315||+252||Regular Season||78-72 GRMBST|
|3/10/2020||Texas Southern||-4.5||148||-200||+163||Conference Tournament||75-62 TXS|
|2/17/2020||Texas Southern||-6||143.5||-270||+212||Regular Season||93-79 TXS|
|1/20/2020||Texas Southern||-0.5||148||-111||-111||Regular Season||68-61 TXS|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-85 TXS|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-87 GRMBST|
Texas Southern Leaders
- The Texas Southern Tigers leader in points and assists is Michael Weathers, who scores 14.8 points per game to go with 3.5 assists.
- Texas Southern’s best rebounder is John Walker III, who averages 5.6 boards per game in addition to his 12.5 PPG average.
- Galen Alexander paces his teammates on the Texas Southern Tigers with 1.2 made threes per game.
- Weathers and Walker lead Texas Southern on the defensive end, with Weathers leading the team in steals averaging 2.5 per game and Walker in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Cameron Christon scores 12.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Grambling Tigers.
- Grambling’s leader in rebounds is Terreon Randolph with 5.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Trevell Cunningham with 5.5 per game.
- Christon is consistent from deep and leads the Grambling Tigers with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Randolph’s stat line of 1.5 steals and 0.6 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED