The Prairie View A&M Panthers (1-4) are expected to extend a three-game losing streak when they host the Texas Southern Tigers (2-4) as 1-point underdogs at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, January 11, 2021 at William Nicks Building. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 83.3% of their opportunities this season (five of six chances), the Tigers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Prairie View A&M has combined with its opponents to score at least 142.5 points in two of five outings (40%) this season.
- The Tigers and the Panthers combine to average 7.6 less points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.1 more points per game (147.6) than this game’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- The average point total in Tigers games this year is 1.8 more points than the over/under of 142.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Panthers this year is 4.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Texas Southern Betting Information
- Texas Southern has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering two times in four contests.
- The Tigers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 1 of 4 contests this season, a rate of 25%
Prairie View A&M Betting Information
- Prairie View A&M has a winning record against the spread, going 4-1 ATS (covering 80% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Panthers have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- In most of Prairie View A&M’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-59 PVAM|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-67 TXS|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-90 TXS|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-73 PVAM|
Texas Southern Leaders
- Michael Weathers leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 15.0 points and distributing 2.9 assists.
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas leads the Tigers in rebounding, pulling down 5.9 boards per game while also scoring 8.0 points a contest.
- Yahuza Rasas leads his teammates on the Tigers with 0.7 made threes per outing.
- Weathers is a standout on the defensive end for Texas Southern, leading the team in steals with 2.6 per game and blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Prairie View A&M Leaders
- Jawaun Daniels scores 9.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Panthers.
- Prairie View A&M’s leader in rebounds is Lenell Henry with 5.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Faite Wiliams with 6.0 per game.
- Jeremiah Gambrell provides the most three-point shooting production for the Panthers. He makes 2.2 threes per game.
- Prairie View A&M’s leader in steals is Gambrell (2.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jerroda Briscoe (1.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found