A pair of streaking teams meet when the Texas State Bobcats (14-5) visit the Arkansas State Red Wolves (10-7) on Monday, February 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bobcats are 3.5-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Red Wolves, who have won four straight. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas State (+3.5)||Over (131.5)||Arkansas State 69 Texas State 68|
- In nine of 19 opportunities (47.4%) this year, the Bobcats and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- In 14 of 17 outings (82.4%) this year, Arkansas State has combined with its opponents to score at least 131.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 11.8 more points per game (143.3) than this game’s total of 131.5 points.
- The Bobcats and the Red Wolves have seen their opponents average a combined 0.4 more points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set in this matchup.
- The Bobcats average point total in matchups this year is 127.9, 3.6 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Red Wolves this year is 15.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas State Betting Information
- Texas State has earned an even 8-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have posted a losing record of 4-6-1 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- The Bobcats have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 7 of 17 contests this season, a rate of 41.2%
Arkansas State Betting Information
- The Red Wolves have an 8-5-1 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Red Wolves have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In most of Red Wolves games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 14 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Texas State||-8.5||136.5||-438||+323||Regular Season||69-64 TXST|
|1/4/2020||Texas State||-3.5||131||-175||+142||Regular Season||70-67 TXST|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-74 TXST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-64 TXST|
Texas State Leaders
- Mason Harrell leads the Bobcats in scoring, tallying 13.8 points per game to go with 3.1 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Isiah Small is Texas State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.0 per game, while Marlin Davis is its best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Caleb Asberry contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bobcats. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Shelby Adams and Small lead Texas State on the defensive end, with Adams leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Small in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Arkansas State Leaders
- Marquis Eaton’s points (13.8 per game) and assists (5.1 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Red Wolves’ leaderboards.
- Norchad Omier’s stat line of 11.6 rebounds, 12.4 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Arkansas State rebounding leaderboard.
- Malcolm Farrington is the top scorer from distance for the Red Wolves, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Omier is at the top of the Arkansas State steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.1 steals per game and 1.6 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview